Its a Buffalo day

TnT2000

Jan 15, 2006
Easton PA
Took my daughter to dance practice today and while I was waiting my son and I went down to a local park to get my fix for the day.. I decided to go down the base line of the ball field and believe it or not I only got from 3rd to home plate it took an hour and I was out of time.
I was hitting clad like mad..He he...
I got kinda broken signals but said what the heck dug it anyway BOOM...1928 Buffalo
kept moving about 5 min. later BOOM same signal 1937 Buffalo Both good clean detail.
and a few min. later BOOM again 1934 I think, the date is mostly gone. I wanted to stay for another 2 hours but I had to go. By the way the cross, no Idea on material it's like aluminum. had fun for sure....
H.H. TnT

Attachments

• md 17 002.jpg
    md 17 002.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 368
  • md 17 003.jpg
    md 17 003.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 370
Upvote 0

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Hahahahaha....thats exactly what i do when I drop my daughters off at dance...I go hunt the park for an hour!!! WTG on the Buffs! Good way to spend an hour!!!!!

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Work.....Ball diamonds look like great spots ...I have never detected them!!!! Nice going! :)

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho
nice finds in only a 90 foot section -- sounds like there is a lot more to be had there -- bet you will be going back !! :)

Smartin

Feb 4, 2006
Kingston, Tennessee
TnT,

That's what I call time management! Everybody's happy.

Smartin

ps: how did you pull yourself away from that ballpark? only daughters , they're the best!!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TnT,

Excellent finds...bet you'll be heading back there real soon.

GL & HH :)
RR

chark21798

Dec 6, 2004
SOUTH JERSEY
Detector(s) used
explorer/ wot coil
WTG GREAT FINDS. MY FIRST OLD COIN FROM NEW JERSEY CAME FROM A OLD BALLFIELD. 1825 1/2 CENT INBETWEEN 2 AND 3 BASE. HH GOOD LUCK

OP
OP
TnT2000

TnT2000

Jan 15, 2006
Easton PA
HEY NORTHEAST HUNTER

That was the first thing I checked because before I cleaned it it looked to be missing one but after cleaning he was back on all fours... Oh well still a good find... Thanks for looking.
TnT

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice hunt, TNT. Nice Buffalos. :)

When time is limited like that, I wish my detector had a timer or a clock on the display. ;)

Dec 27, 2005
Bay Area Ca.
Detector(s) used
White's M6, SPECTRA V3I.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Really good finds in the short time you had to hunt. I'd definatly say you made the most of it.....thanks for sharring and HH

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow,

Congrats, Nice digs it looks like you washed them. To avoid color change next time try and wash them with a dry cloth brush. Like a tuff clean small paint brush. Go back to that site and dig it all. Nice pictures also.

Keep @ it and HH!!

markgPA

Jan 13, 2006
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites PrizmV, Minelab Explorer SE
Way to go TNT! I often thought of stopping off at that spot, but the timing was never right...always too many people.
I'll get back to you about a Sunday hunt.
Good Job!
HH
Mark G

wirelessworldinc

Dec 30, 2005
Indiana
Great finds. I just am learning to use my md. Last week when I took it out for the first time, I was checking a spot and kept running my hand full of dirt over the md and kept getting a signal. could'nt find a thing in my hand when I realized I was wearing a ring. I felt like a dummy. So now will keep my jewelry at home. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread