Its a Buffalo day

TnT2000

Jan 15, 2006
Easton PA
Took my daughter to dance practice today and while I was waiting my son and I went down to a local park to get my fix for the day.. I decided to go down the base line of the ball field and believe it or not I only got from 3rd to home plate it took an hour and I was out of time.
I was hitting clad like mad..He he...
I got kinda broken signals but said what the heck dug it anyway BOOM...1928 Buffalo
kept moving about 5 min. later BOOM same signal 1937 Buffalo Both good clean detail.
and a few min. later BOOM again 1934 I think, the date is mostly gone. I wanted to stay for another 2 hours but I had to go. By the way the cross, no Idea on material it's like aluminum. had fun for sure....
H.H. TnT

Attachments

• md 17 002.jpg
    md 17 002.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 368
  • md 17 003.jpg
    md 17 003.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 370
Upvote 0

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wirelessworldinc said:
Great finds. I just am learning to use my md. Last week when I took it out for the first time, I was checking a spot and kept running my hand full of dirt over the md and kept getting a signal. couldn't find a thing in my hand when I realized I was wearing a ring. I felt like a dummy. So now will keep my jewelry at home. lol

LoL, I think we all find ourself in that type of situation often! I tend to find the button on my jacket sleeve alot. I also find my self scanning the metal dirt sifter I have. ( I have no problems with a plastic Frisbee!)(Try that) ;D

Keep @ it and HH!!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go back!!! Go back!!!

Wow! You were at the right place at the right time TnT!

Congrats on those great finds!

Nana ;)

OP
OP
TnT2000

TnT2000

Jan 15, 2006
Easton PA
wirelessworldinc said:
Great finds. I just am learning to use my md. Last week when I took it out for the first time, I was checking a spot and kept running my hand full of dirt over the md and kept getting a signal. could'nt find a thing in my hand when I realized I was wearing a ring. I felt like a dummy. So now will keep my jewelry at home. lol

Wireless Welcome to the forum We have all done this I liked the post a week ago or so about the steel tip boots..I laughed for 10 minutes, anyway I am no expert but the more time I put in the easier it gets.. You can try pulling the dirt out onto a white small cloth or cheat like I do and grab a pinpointer (You get spoiled with). Well good luck and HH. TnT.

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Great finds there TnT!

You using a Tesoro by any chance? It sure sounds like it...the broken signals on Buffalos.

Not 30 minutes ago I dug a War Time 1945 35% silver S nickle and it was the same...broken signal almost the same TID reading as a deep Indian cent makes.

Hey, U better get back to that site for another "fix." ;D

Badger

kctay

Feb 24, 2005
I used to find Buffalos regularly but haven't in quite awhile. I went to a coin show yesterday and after seeing Buffalo nickles that the dealers had and then seeing your great finds, I am now inspired to try to get one!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread