tot lot and old home site with ACE 150

stanski1980

Mar 12, 2011
aberdeen,maryland
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter IV / Garrett ACE 150
well today i got out with the wife for a few hrs this morning on a old home site. well i searched for three hrs and found old ax head and some lead sinkers. there was a nice large tree in the back yard but it was hard to search due to the stickers i was getting some good hits in the drive way all crushed gravel but could not get to them need a small pick next time. well the kids wanted to go out this afternoon so we went to two different tot lots and i found a bunch of coins and a few charms as well. today my deepest target was down about 9 in down a quarter it was a 64 i am getting closer to my first silver coin any day now i can feel it lol. well as soon as i can get some pictures of my finds i will post them.

well let me know how you guy are doing with your ace 150 as well and what area you are hunting in.

Harford county md

Upvote 0

JUNKYARD DOG

Feb 29, 2008
Mid Mo
Detector(s) used
DFX, COMPASS SCANNER,
hello, you should check your quarter again, if its a 64 then its silver.
:headbang:JYD...

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup 1964 is the last year for silver quarters bud!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Congrats on your first silver quarter find!!! :notworthy: I'm still looking for mine....

OP
OP
stanski1980

stanski1980

Mar 12, 2011
aberdeen,maryland
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter IV / Garrett ACE 150
hey thanks guys i thought it was 63 well it look like i got one now need to try and find a nice silver dime. what is the last year on the dime and another coin so i know what to look for :help: well thanks again guys i will be off in a little while to try a new trail i found that dates back to the 1920's found it on google map and you can still see the out line in the trees and some of the crush gravel as well. i hope to find some nice stuff out there like a nice Indian head i have seen them but never held one in my own hand.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread