Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Did you do this? It was very funny.

I love these kind of threads, I can't wait to find out where to invest my money with someone who can't write or use a computer :laughing9:
I thought I failed at English until I read this, I feel much better now :icon_thumright:
[/quote]

LOL, yeah I couldn't resist to try to add more humor to this adventure. I am sure when the time comes, when they give investment instructions, it will be very easy to read.
kinda like the fast food drive thru services here, when they repeat your order back to you. You can't understand a dang thing they say over the speaker, except the price total.
Bill

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I love these kind of threads, I can't wait to find out where to invest my money with someone who can't write or use a computer :laughing9:
I thought I failed at English until I read this, I feel much better now :icon_thumright:

LOL, yeah I couldn't resist to try to add more humor to this adventure. I am sure when the time comes, when they give investment instructions, it will be very easy to read.
kinda like the fast food drive thru services here, when they repeat your order back to you. You can't understand a dang thing they say over the speaker, except the price total.
Bill[/QUOTE]

You can laugh all you want,my problem originated from the military.I'm done searching and love the rewards while you are all dreaming lol

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In case you didn't catch it, Peralta, I was being totally fecicious. Not partially! You need to make sense when you post on T-Net. I've seen you post twice, myself, and neither time did you make ANY sense. You say in this post that you live in Hawaii, but have found the exact location of several mines in Arizona. Ok, what mines have you found, and how did you find them? If it's from reference material only, what proof do you have that it actually exists or is still there? Also, what did you mean by you've spent 100m searching?!? This statement makes no sense at all. I'm just saying, make sense when you post or else everyone will take it as a joke.

Why would you want to know what mines I found?I did spend a large quantity of money but I'm done searching.I have been ill since nam but I'm better and ready to reap the rewards.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bill[/QUOTE]

You added humor while I was ill ,I'm done and waiting to see your coins found.here I located 40 real treasure mines from the 1600's .

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bill[/QUOTE]

I'm done searching , 40 plus 1600's lost treasure mines,what did you find? Lol

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peralta's dad needs to either lock up his computer or at least change his password. This is crazy.

My father died fourth years ago,why are all the sana be treasure hunters growing beards.ill be praying that we will one day meet.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill

You can laugh all you want,my problem originated from the military.I'm done searching and love the rewards while you are all dreaming lol[/QUOTE]

Oh you failed treasure hunting you English didn't help you,I have years in searching and why should I teach wana be's .my treasures will be enjoyed by my partners ,my family and I won't have anything published .

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck, I've got a lifetime of experience at searching, I need a seminar on how to find.

:wav:

I am done searching ,did you find any coins? I located 40+lost sealed treasures and what have you found?now I will not give any seminars ,you can dream of my treasures.lol

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you...asking? You spent a 100m? Is that a 100 million dollars? Uh...ok...I can help you with your mine thing...just need a couple mil up front. We'll getcha squared away.

To have you assist me with no knowledge of detecting any treasure but I'm sure you found silver dollars.

wrecker

Mar 5, 2008
Germany
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
I just spent about 15 m researching this funny old thread.

15 minutes that is.

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
I would love to help cart all this loot away, but I just came into a pile of money and am soon to be filthy rich.

I just got an email that says I won the Nigerian Lottery!!!! All I have to do is send $20,000 to, you know, cover costs of cutting the check and postage.

I am spending my spare time dreaming of what I will buy, so I habe no time for carting gold around Arizona in wheelbarrows.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong with picking up a little loose change but I wouldn't spend 100M to do it

That amount is change compared to the hundreds of millions sitting in the sealed mines.
Tom

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to help cart all this loot away, but I just came into a pile of money and am soon to be filthy rich.

I just got an email that says I won the Nigerian Lottery!!!! All I have to do is send $20,000 to, you know, cover costs of cutting the check and postage.

I am spending my spare time dreaming of what I will buy, so I habe no time for carting gold around Arizona in wheelbarrows.
Your new and you will never get advice from old timers with your jokes. I hope your not searching for large cashe treasures.
Tom

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
That amount is change compared to the hundreds of millions sitting in the sealed mines.
Tom

Not doing you much good sitting in the sealed mines. A 100M not enough for you? Your greedy huh! Myself I could care less! Money doesn't mean anything to me. You only need it to survive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread