WHERE DO YOU LIVE? I'M IN CONNECTICUT HATING THE SNOW ON THE GROUND :(

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well guys, if you're back east, be prepared for some REALLY nasty weather to be heading your way.
Our Sierra Nevada mountains have had 20 ft of snow from three back to back storms in just ONE WEEK!
Our coast have been drenched with water and from what I see this stuff usually heads east, so batten down the hatches! 8)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Managed to get out for about an hour today,, found a 1940 Wheatie...
The weather report for Indy says " RAIN FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS "... I hear southern Indiana is getting flooded worse then they have since 1913...

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pineapple express to your service!
I would think with all the floods they have in the mid-west that all you'd be diggin up is all the trash that floated away and got reburied?

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
It stopped raining a couple months ago here Coinshooter. The sledding hills await the swing of my coil. No flooding until springtime and it's usually light around my neighborhood.

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear the shift of the jet stream has moved all of the moisture down lower into SF, LA, San DIego, and Mexico.
I think the tilting of the earth's axis from that big earthquake did it. You guys in Canada are going to be the new garden spot for tropical weather now. ;D

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
It's around 66 here in Myrtle Beach today, but, if the rain's coming I better get out today and start hunting. I just received 2 new coils today from whites that I wanna try out. I'm exhausted from the trip to NC over the last couple days and was gonna take today off from hunting. Guess I'll have to get rest when I go back to work.
Going huntin' now.
xXx

OP
OP
Coin_Saver

Coin_Saver

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Yera, i live in OH and it did STOP for a day or two for detecting, but as soon as it stopped it started again! lol i hate rain!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Anybody want to go to Calif.? We can build a 60' wide sluice box- there's bound to be a lot of gold washing down those mountains!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's all gotta be going somewhere

Bob B.

Oct 27, 2004
Rained all night last night and early this morning but suppose to be almost 70 tomorrow and no rain here in Western Tenn. so tomorrow I'm out there. HH Bob.B

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another wave last night and part of the day today, but they said it's over for at least a few days! Ya hoo! 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread