Well I guess its a good idea to go through your junk I found 3pieces of silver

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Well I guess it's a good idea to go through your junk I found 3pieces of silver

I was going through my junk finds tonight and was looking at all the goodies and noticed this charm I cleaned it and sure enough it was 925 silver 6 grams.

The second pic is the rest of the charms I have found.

I had to modify this post! If you look at the pic with all the chams in it the little helm I looked a little closer and after cleaning it silver also 925 1 gram.

Third time changing this post tonight.
Well I continued to clean and found another one silver moon 2 grams?(notice the knife strike on the moon?)

That makes up for not being able to hunt today!

Onion

Attachments

• silver charm.jpg
    silver charm.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 263
  • Charms.jpg
    Charms.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 266
  • silver charm 2.jpg
    silver charm 2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 251
  • Silver moon.jpg
    Silver moon.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 253
Upvote 0

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Re: Well I guess it's a good idea to go through your junk I found 3pieces of silver

Very charming! I love 'em and hate 'em! They are those clear, readily identifiable signals that seems to slip through the sifter a couple times before you get 'em out. My fav so far is my pewter Beavis head but it's larger than the average charm.

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Re: Well I guess it's a good idea to go through your junk I found 3pieces of sil

Lowbatts If you do not have one a pinpointer is the best way to get those goodies that
slip through the sifter. Mine has saved me allot of time since i got it.

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Re: Well I guess it's a good idea to go through your junk I found 3pieces of silver

Great little charms... I stuck a few of mine on the Christmas Tree this year... ;D
Didn't know what else to do with them...

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Dang Onion, w/all the charms and rings have you thought of starting your own jewelry store-don't have to buy wholesale! Very nice finds- 8)

hikermike

Dec 16, 2004
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2

Great finds!! I found a melted piece or silver going through my junk. It pays to check out everything......a couple of times!! H.H.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread