Nothing much, but one amazing stroke of luck!

TheSilverBandit

Tenderfoot
Dec 3, 2012
Falls Church, VA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sunday's finds (sorry, just getting around to posting now) in the image below.

About $1.07 in clad, a jackknife, some Hot Wheels and other junk, but...... managed to find the missing companion to the earring found last weekend while hunting with JohnT!

photo.JPG

- El Bandito

Upvote 2

Maniac Detector

Jun 3, 2013
southern ohio
Detector(s) used
6 function harbor freight metal detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So hold on, not only did you find an earing, but you went back and found the match?! Way to go! And I think I have one of those matchbox cars lol.

OP
OP
T

TheSilverBandit

Tenderfoot
Dec 3, 2012
Falls Church, VA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was blind luck that we stumbled upon the other earring...... on the other side of the yard, no less. With regard to the matchbox cars, I'm gonna hang onto them until I get find the whole collection!! :-)

JohnT

Jun 19, 2012
Northern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter 3300, and a Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indeed, a one in a million (give or take a dozen) find on the earring... was hoping for CSA gold, but bling is bling! I didn't post my 38 cents, don't want others to see how much scratch I'm raking in on these trips.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was blind luck that we stumbled upon the other earring...... on the other side of the yard, no less. With regard to the matchbox cars, I'm gonna hang onto them until I get find the whole collection!! :-)

I can quite understand the feeling. A very long time ago, I had found an earring from Czechoslovakia. Very ornate and pretty old. Looked like a one of a kind creation. One whole year later, I found the match!! It was in the same park but on the whole other side of the park!! Strange how this hobby works!

WTG!

HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions