Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! I got out for a few hours today with my buddy Hardy (Tenspeed) to celebrate his birthday and do some hunting. We started off at a park. I found this silver bracelet (part of it) engraved Carolyn (odd to find one with this name but I won't go there....) It is marked Sterling Lamode. I also found the 1951d wheatie on top of the ground, didn't even have to use my detector. My last find there was a lapel pin that says Good Citizenship Award & has a bust of G Washington. I looked this up online & it is from the Daughters of the American Revolution. We ended the day at a large 1912 house that's been hit hard (like most places now, time to knock on some doors) In an hour I did manage to find a 1927 wheatie & a cool ornate piece of a compact case. My shirt was soaked in sweat & dirt, really muggy today but that didn't stop me! Thanks for looking & HH!

Attachments

• image-1104521110.jpg
    image-1104521110.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 123
  • image-1118125538.jpg
    image-1118125538.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 109
  • image-2799752260.jpg
    image-2799752260.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 125
  • image-3419173294.jpg
    image-3419173294.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 2

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting finds.

Something kind of strange about me. I can't remember ever going to more than one site during any hunt. :) I decide on going somewhere and wind up spending the whole time there. LOL Maybe I been missing out on something? ;)

Nice saves!
HH!

cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah its hot out there. Nice finds. How old is the DAR piece? Good luck. C9

OP
OP
mangum

mangum

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah its hot out there. Nice finds. How old is the DAR piece? Good luck. C9

They still sell them on their website but I'm not sure how long they've been using the same design...

OP
OP
mangum

mangum

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting finds.

Something kind of strange about me. I can't remember ever going to more than one site during any hunt. :) I decide on going somewhere and wind up spending the whole time there. LOL Maybe I been missing out on something? ;)

Nice saves!
HH!

I usually dedicate myself to one spot at a time (if it's good) but with the heat if I have the opportunity I like to switch it up. For instance, searching the park today, my goal was gold (jewelry). After a couple hours I was getting tired of digging pulltabs so we went to a place that had been beat to death but there was at least the potential to find something OLD. We only had an hour to hunt but I did accomplish my goal of finding something old, nothing great but still cool in my book. I find the heat lowers my persistence WHADIFIND - I see it's been paying off for you recently though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread