tpmrcp

Dec 31, 2006
East Stroudsburg, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met this girl last week at an art show. I just got "that" feeling when i saw her. I saw her again today in the library and just the way she smiled at me melted my heart. I asked if she wanted to go out for dinner, she said YES! lol. We went to a little cafe and had some sandwiches and soup. Oh and check this out, we have the same birthday too! (But mine is 10 yrs before hers :-\ ) She is a bio-space engineer student. She is 20, I am 30, who knows? I hope she keeps me around.
becky.jpg

Upvote 0

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Um, if she ends up saying no, I can give you my number to pass on. I'm sure I can convince my wife, I'll use something about not using my MD to find her.

fishboymike

Jul 21, 2005
Athens, GA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 pro
dont let the age difference scare you Im 43 and my wife just turned 28 we will be having are 3rd child (2nd together) in September. ALWAYS find a woman smarter than you. I have tried it the other way around and its nothing but trouble. Thants my advice for today. Oh by the way when we me I was 35 and she wa 21. She will be a Dr in a few more years.

Mike

xplrer

Dec 14, 2006
Alabama
Detector(s) used
DFX, Eagle 2, Bandido 2 umax, Ace 250,White's Surf PI
My wife is a redhead...we must be using the same model detector with the hothead I mean redhead coil.

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
What type of probe did you use??? :D

(Sorry I couldn't resist)

Hellavanice find. Good luck!

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
I would put that one in the good finds side of my detector bag
Congrats and good luck for the both of you in the future

Eddy

grogmug

Apr 26, 2006
Kentucky
I'm sorry but who posts stuff like this? LOL...its like that one guy that used to post pics with all his "girls" and then his finds. This stuff cracks me up..gives me a good laugh everytime. KEEP IT UP!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread