img004.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 613
Upvote 0

mgdigger

Jan 31, 2004
Los Osos, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 and ACE 250
A Tiger Cub is the starting level of Cub Scouts for boys in the first grade. They started buy wearing an orange tee shirt and using iron on tiger paws to show their progress. About 4 of 5 years ago they started wearing the blue Cub Scout shirt with an orange neckerchief and of course a Tiger slide.

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ha! Those things are always getting lost!

I've dug up about a dozen of the darn things, mostly with the Wolf emblem..never seen one like that though, nice design.

HH,
NAt

Master Sarge

Feb 23, 2007
SW Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V3 / 6x10" DD & 10" DD Coils / Bullseye II Probe
Great find RCKID, I found a Club Scout one yesterday at a school that was built in 1923.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find, RC~! :)

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D I dug one up a couple of weeks ago that had a eagles head inside of a marquee. Guessing an Eagle Scout? ;D ;D

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mgdigger said:
A Tiger Cub is the starting level of Cub Scouts for boys in the first grade. They started buy wearing an orange tee shirt and using iron on tiger paws to show their progress. About 4 of 5 years ago they started wearing the blue Cub Scout shirt with an orange neckerchief and of course a Tiger slide.
Right. The Tigers in my son's former pack still wear the orange t-shirts. As each boy earns a tiger, bobcat, bear , or wolf badge, it is customary to turn the boy upside down and pin the badge right side up. It will now be upside down when standing normally. When the boy 'turns' a good deed his parents can turn the badge right side up....sort of like a passive initiation.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread