Upvote 18

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is a good one! I've found two twenties a five and some singles this year. Once I saw a hundred, folded, looked just like that and snatched it up and on the other side it was an advert for a get rich quick scheme. I was pissed and wanted to complain to someone someone or something. Instead I put it back on the ground a day later, someone picked it up all excited, then chuckled when they saw the ad and threw it in the garbage. I wish I'd just done that!

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Also found a crack pipe and a pink ladies thong. They were about 5 ft a part. Must be crazy place at night time

Probably a lot of ho-slappin' going on there after dark.

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always sweet to find a hundo! I haven't found one in a while, but I have found four of them over the years, and I also found five $20s laying in the street once. While actually metal detecting, the best I have done is a $20.

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always sweet to find a hundo! I haven't found one in a while, but I have found four of them over the years, and I also found five $20s laying in the street once. While actually metal detecting, the best I have done is a $20.

I actually found $2500 in $100 bills walking along a road one time. They were everywhere. Some guy lost his wallet. And they fell out. I did end up finding the wallet and returning it all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread