Chug is on a hot streak!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hi everyone, I'm back! Sorry it's been so long, life got busy, and I finally have a chance to show you all our goodies that we found. We had been doing pretty good in late august and September, so I'll be showing you our best finds.
laughing7.gif
Chug ended the month of august with a three silver find, all in one day! We had been sitting on a log resting, and when Chug got up, he started to head back towards the water, when his machine picked up these beauties! 11-13-2014 261.JPG I couldn't believe he found not 1, not 2 but 3 silvers, and the chain was closed and everything! We showed one of our tenants the day he found it, she really likes the angel, only one tiny problem, so does Red, so.....I win!
laughing7.gif

In September, we both got lucky again. We hit the river, and soon Chug digs up this little beauty, 11-13-2014 201.JPG sterling ring and the B is gold. It sits proudly on my right pinky now, I don't have a B in my name, but to me it means beautiful. Chug tells me everyday that I'm beautiful, and I keep saying I'm pretty. Most of my life has been rough, lots of abuse, until I met Chug, from day one he said it. Because of him, my self esteem is great, and I feel beautiful, so this ring is important to me. Anyway, about an hour later, he got another good signal in the water, and got to say those awesome words "Ring in the scoop"!!! 11-13-2014 202.JPG 11-13-2014 203.JPG I was happy, but I have to admit I was kind of ticked off too. Why? Cause I hadn't found any silver yet this year!
BangHead.gif
I got over it pretty quick though when I remembered that it doesn't matter who found it, plus I get a new ring to wear! As we were working our way back to the truck, I finally got a great signal, you can bet I was saying please over and over again, and guess what? I got silver, and not just any silver, I found Pooh! 11-13-2014 206.JPG 11-13-2014 207.JPG
hello2.gif
I have a great idea for a necklace to show him off. I found something that was on Chug's bucket list, 11-13-2014 258.JPG I showed it to the same tenant that wants the angel, by putting it in her hand. When she realized what it was, she tossed it to me and she literally ran into her apartment to wash her hands!
laughing7.gif
I found some junk jewelry, 11-13-2014 205.JPG 11-13-2014 260.JPG and we found lots of clad, enough to pay for several slurpies.
laughing7.gif
11-13-2014 209.JPG Woohoo! On Wednesday, Chug was at work, he had 2 dryers that didn't work, so he took them in for scrap. He always checks the whole machine before tossing them, change and all sorts of things get caught up in the back by the hoses and such, well, he got $1.65 in change, this very interesting coin, 11-13-2014 324.JPG 11-13-2014 325.JPG I have heard of them, but this is the first one I've seen! LOL And for the biggy of the day, he found gold! YAY! 11-13-2014 331.JPG 11-13-2014 330.JPG it's 14 karat, and has 3 little hearts, one for me and the other 2 hearts are for my sisters that for the first time in 45 years, I have them both back in my life. Long story, not pretty, but much better now!
So that's our finds, we did pretty good and am hoping that relic hunting will be great this year! Take care everyone, stay safe and keep showing your awesome finds! Red
hello.gif

Upvote 15

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some great finds, looks like you guys had some very productive hunts!

Keep at it and hh!

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
YOu always have some of the best post.....ever. I enjoyed that. Thanks for taking the time to do this and your finds are pretty darn cool too! :thumbsup:

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been awhile. You must have been saving all those pics to post at once, lol.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Best post I have read in quite some time. Congrats to you both on your finds and all the goodness in your lives!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, I'm happy for you guys, glad you guys are able to enjoy this stuff together, I'm jelly.

bootybandit

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2014
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21,
Tecnetics Omega 8000,
T-Rex 9.5"
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats, on all of the amazing finds!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice and and silver finds! Congrats! Looks like it's been a good summer for you guys!
I'm still gold-less for the year, I still have a little time to fix that tho.

The only opinion of you that counts is your own, and your a nice person. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
Took me a while to learn that.

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Red, My baby daughter just came home for the first times in 25 years. Sometimes miracles do happen.....Joe

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent finds! I love that little "B" ring myself. :)

WTG!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good thing it wasn't SB on the ring, Super BI___!!!! Yep I Know I'm Going to Get It:dontknow: HH IM Ducking Now!!!!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OOPS didn't move fast enough.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome that you two hunt together...great finds...congrats on the gold and silver..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread