Attachments

• MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 261
Upvote 0

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
:) nice silver,i do most of my pinpointing with eight fingers and two thumbs,after the spade.

OP
OP
downindixie

downindixie

Oct 10, 2004
Oxford,Alabama
;D I used a white's all my life and learned to pinpoint with its solid coil and I could pop a coin out with a screw driver.Now using a coil with a hole right in the center where I can see the area I want to cut and I can't cut a 4" diameter hole and find the damn coin. ???

C

czman

When you pinpoint with the cz5 pull off to the side about 3 inches and double click and hold the button in...this will cut the area down about half... you can do it again and cut it down smaller...I can pinpoint a coin in a 2 inch circle with my cz5...hope this helps and good luck with the cz5, they are money getters...Don

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Yep, the CZ is an excellent PP machine. You'll get hte hang of it and be willing them out of the ground before long.

BRD

Mar 26, 2004
Nice quarter downindixie,
I've been using a CZ-6 for years and find it to be a great machine. In pinpointing, you can raise the coil a short distance above the target and this cuts down the area a little. Move the coil side to side and find the strongest signal.
Hang in there!
BRD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread