Whats red and white and goes BANG!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What's red and white and goes BANG!

Hi everyone, I hope you all are having a great week! 11071006_848296315226793_4685963010491597164_n.jpg Sorry it's been so long, I WAS going to make my post on Easter, as Saturday had gone well, better than we thought, but then we had hit a new park that day. Chug had an awesome day, he found this huge awesomely ugly but gotta love it ring! 4-5-2015 029.JPG 4-5-2015 032.JPG 4-5-2015 033.JPG See? It's huge and cool! he also found this... 4-5-2015 024.JPG oh, and I can't forget these... 4-5-2015 040.JPG 4-5-2015 019.JPG , 4-5-2015 037.JPG yep, he hit silver again! A big one this time! It was a strong 78 oops 87 on his machine, it was screaming! 4-5-2015 049.JPG 4-5-2015 050.JPG I did not do so well, I did a lot of swinging, I found 38 cents and garbage, but that's ok, I still had fun, I would have taken pictures in the field like I enjoy doing, cause I forgot to bring my phone, in my defense though, Friday one of the tenants here had two of his grandbabies overnight, so Friday the kids spent the day irritating another tenant, snicker snicker, (she is a complainer, about everything!) and making jewelry, the boy and the girl! They had a ball!
Now Sunday wasn't bad, it started good at first, what is red and white and goes BANG! untitled girl who rearened us.png Uh-huh, you got it. We were stopped at a red light on the off-ramp, when along comes this young lady. Seems she got a text on her phone, which was in her lap while she was driving, she looked down to see who had texted her and took her foot off the brake and then, well, she hit us, she didn't even hit the brakes. We didn't know she was coming up behind us, no squealing brakes, nothing. Just a loud BANG and our heads whipping back and forth! :BangHead: :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Good thing I had my phone that day. She tried flirting with Chug, even while I was handing him my phone so he could take pictures. After he gave me back my phone, I called 911. Since I now had pictures, including pics of her insurance card, we moved when it was safe to a nearby parking lot to wait for hiway patrol, since the accident happened on the off-ramp. She pulled to my side of the truck to park, then she saw me. It got sadder after that............ for her. She got 3 citations, PLUS another citation for an accident she had been in a week earlier and hadn't reported it! She confessed everything to the officer, and I got to hear it!
Now on a serious note for a moment, please, please do not text and drive, hang up and drive. On average we see 4 out of 6 drivers on the weekends on their phones. You think it won't happen to you, but are you, or anyone else willing to bet on it? NO? Good, please, if it's that important, then pull over, I know there are circumstances where you might have to use your phone during an emergency, but for texting, please, don't. Thank you.
Chug was worried about me, he wanted to call for an ambulance, but I didn't really need it. I was shaken, but not stirred, my heart was beating kind of fast, and all I wanted to do was get to the next new park we had found on a map. It started slow for me, Chug kept finding clad, mostly pennies, one at a time, and I relaxed, walking and swinging, a penny here and there, then I got a signal that was so strange, it would repeat, but in different tones. With my machine, that's usually a pocket spill, not this time! untitled silver.png ya see it? :laughing7: Yep, I found silver! :headbang: and silver, and a penny, all in one hole, with the chain stretched out under the dirt and grass! crunch 011.JPG crunch 005.JPG crunch 009.JPG it sure was nice finding these, especially how our day had started! :dontknow: Chug found a heartbreaker, crunch 022.JPG it looked pretty at first, all nestled in the dirt. And he found a lot of clad, almost $4.00!
This past weekend we hit 5 more parks we had never hunted before, Chug and I did our best ever clad wise, $10.39! 27 quarters, 13 nickels, 16 dimes, and 70 pennies! :hello2::hello2: We found a bunch of this and that too, everything but the kitchen sink. Chug found part of an old gutter, and siding, in the last park we hit. I found cans, pull tabs, 37 cents, and this.... untitled huh1.png untitled huh.png ta-da! untitled omg 1.png the kitchen faucet! See how muddy my hands are? I love it! I also found some iron, crunch 023.JPG and Chug crunch 020.JPG oh, one more for me, crunch 019.JPG now that's a old fuse! One more look at my faucet, Chug says I win so far this year on finding weird stuff in a public park. crunch 025.JPG crunch 027.JPG and finally, what 10.39 in clad looks like, crunch 043.JPG and finally, for those of you who are curious as to Possums owie, 4-5-2015 010.JPG untitled possums owie.png .
Thank you for taking the time to read this, I really appreciate it. You all take care and stay safe, have a great evening! Red:hello:

Attachments

• 4-5-2015 018.JPG
    4-5-2015 018.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 4-5-2015 026.JPG
    4-5-2015 026.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 128
  • crunch 014.JPG
    crunch 014.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Upvote 10

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Go possum,go possum. Possum wins! Yeah!
I hear ya Red.
Nope, no text and drive from me. I usually let the phone go unanswered too.
Do like a truck though.
Glad you two are alright, (physically),:laughing7:
Way cool finds. Lots of goodies.
Stay safe and H.H..
( P.S.: Msg. to pass along. Quit flirting with strangers Chug, that one ain't got no money anyway.....)

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you need to find the kitchen sink for that faucet!

Right now you have everything but the kitchen sink

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go possum,go possum. Possum wins! Yeah!
I hear ya Red.
Nope, no text and drive from me. I usually let the phone go unanswered too.
Do like a truck though.
Glad you two are alright, (physically),:laughing7:
Way cool finds. Lots of goodies.
Stay safe and H.H..
( P.S.: Msg. to pass along. Quit flirting with strangers Chug, that one ain't got no money anyway.....)
:occasion14:
She doesn't but her insurance is Going to pay for the Damages Maybe I Will Buy Red And I New Water proof Garrett Pinpointers !!! :laughing7:

Ed (Upstate NY)

Aug 19, 2007
New York's Capital Region
Detector(s) used
New for 2023 Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, XP Deus. Minelab Explorers SE Pro & XS, Whites 6000 Di Pro, DFX & Beach Hunter, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad you guys are OK. I was rear ended back in 1977 while driving a Pinto. Thank God it didn't explode. As least I did hear brakes squealing before the impact so I knew it was coming !

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad you guys are ok, thanks for sharing the detecting fun with us too :occasion14:

chiefdanaho

Jun 6, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
holy moly, 15grams of any precious metal is B E A U T I F U L !!...Others are great also..

DAN

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is quite an adventure, glad you're both ok!
Super nice silver finds to put a silver lining on your day.

You covered about everything in the finds department! I have yet to find a faucet, or the kitchen sink for that matter.

We were rear ended last year at a red light too, no damage to the truck can't say the same for the taxi that hit us, but that's was his problem.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice!

Q: What's red and green and goes 200 miles per hour?

A: A frog in a blender

Mike

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very Nice!

Q: What's red and green and goes 200 miles per hour?

A: A frog in a blender

Mike

Thanks for the Blast from the Past Joke Actually it Was Kermit in the Blender Miss Piggy was Upset!!!LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread