2015 total finds

toadspaghetti

Dec 19, 2014
Sturgeon Lake, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are my significant finds (minus the clad) from the 2015 season. This year in Northern MN we got an early start, mid-March and frost didn't come until mid-November. That made for a longer than average season. Coin totals: 68 silvers; (4 Walkers, 1 Barber Qtr., 1 SLQ, 8 Washingtons, 3 Barber dimes, 22 Mercs, 19 Rosies, 1 Canadian dime, 9 War Nickels), 304 Wheaties, 8 Indian Head pennies, 5 Buffs, 1 V-nickel, 1 King Edward nickel. 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg

Until next year.... HH

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds... I am into the silver coins. that is an impressive total, well done. Lots of toy cars and three skeleton keys. That is a nice looking pile of treasure!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats to one heck of a season TS. :occasion14: 68 silvers and 26 rings in one season, kudos to you. I am surprised to not see any oil lamp wick assemblies in the pictures. Did you keep track of your face value coin total? I'm curious to know that. Last season I dug a little over $511 total (hunted more public lands than permissions), this year I am just under $320 (hunted more permissions and less public lands)

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratz on a great year! I hope 2016 is even kinder to you!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My goodness, , it's that time already. Congrats on a very productive year. I'm hoping to hunt right up to December 31st.

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This early spring and late winter thing is really nice, I had a long season as well.

You sure found a lot of great stuff. Congrats on all the silver, and FOUR walkers!!

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome yearly total! , always love seeing the year end posts , but hate the year end.....

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Little here and there over a year sure adds up to impressive display of finds. Congrats on the silver and copper totals, you have a car lot to boot.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Of all the posts and displays of annual finds....yours, my friend, is so well done, that it should serve as a template for all of us to follow as the year ends. Easy to read, easy to see... very impressive.

You had a great year.... congrats!!!:occasion14:

Pinball

Dec 18, 2014
Ashland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One of those pictures should be your Christmas Card for the year. Way to go on the silver coins

NateD

Aug 6, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from a small town near Morehead, MN. Five years ago I moved to Alabama. I bought a detector about two years ago but I never got a chance to detect the 40 years I lived in MN. What part of northern MN are you from? Great finds by the way. Are any of those rings gold?

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul, Congrats on all your great finds!

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like you had a fun season great job on recovering all those neat things.
I hunt for coins but find so many other great things. You just never know what's next. Hh gl. Can't wait to see your next pile of things. Maybe a true treasure is the peace we have while detecting !!

OP
OP
T

toadspaghetti

Dec 19, 2014
Sturgeon Lake, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Thanks for all the replies.... East Central MN is the easiest way to say where I do most of my hunting. Almost all of this was found in yards. The hardest thing is to get past any anxiety about knocking on a stranger's door. Sometimes the answer is NO.... I like NO's.... My best days have been after receiving a NO and then a YES on the next door.

Mell0w Sl0w

Sep 7, 2015
North GA
Detector(s) used
whites coinmaster pro, whites bulls eye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's a sexy photo, my friend.

my question is the same a couple others have asked, anything precious among the rings?
how about the spoons?

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You had a very productive year!
Awesome!

OP
OP
T

toadspaghetti

Dec 19, 2014
Sturgeon Lake, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Six silver rings & the cowboy hat bracelet is sterling. There was one ring that stopped my heart at first. I knew it was a phony (QVC CZ special) but brought it to a jeweler anyways. He said if it was real it would have been a $20K - $30K ring.

Moderators.... Is there any way to get this thread to the 2015 Year End Totals section?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions