Tiffany & CO 925/750 GateLink Ring

Yellowbelly

Mar 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Christmas Day find. Tiffany & CO silver and 18k gold GateLink ring. Didn't think of it much when I found it. Just thinking it had some weight and it might be something ok. Till I got back to the car and looked closer to see T&CO 925/750 then knowing I had found a ring worth a few hundred in cleaned and re conditioned. Before and after photos and it still needs a little buffing before selling. I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday with nothing but digs and stocking full of silver and gold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    972.8 KB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    588.5 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 163
Upvote 15

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Yellowbelly!! WOW, NICE FIND and CONGRATS!! Really cleaned up well!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Ccarson

Dec 20, 2014
El Monte,Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites mxt pro,surf pi pro,trx pinpointer
Minelab eureka
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. Unusual but nice

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very nice. someone was probably upset when they lost that one. just looked on the net and found one listed for sale for 225 bucks. not bad at all

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YB,

Good score on that ring should be worth a few bucks for your efforts.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
Y

Yellowbelly

Mar 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very nice. someone was probably upset when they lost that one. just looked on the net and found one listed for sale for 225 bucks. not bad at all

Bebe store sells it for $378 used. Last one I sold that was a Tiffany 925/750 they were selling for about $365 an I sold the ring for $290. I hope to get about $300 for the re sale of it.

OP
OP
Y

Yellowbelly

Mar 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! How'd you clean it?

Electrolysis then rubbing baking soda on it right after got it cleaned up then I used my hand held dremel I picked up cheap on eBay and a soft buffing pad with jewlers rouge to get it back to sellable condition. The small pad and rouge takes sometime but results are amazing and making the rings that were in terrible condition before to back in mint like condition.

OP
OP
Y

Yellowbelly

Mar 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Yellowbelly!! WOW, NICE FIND and CONGRATS!! Really cleaned up well!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Thank you. I know it's a little late but happy new year to you also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread