Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Embarassed to post finds Im lucky to find silver let alone any of these kinds of daily finds Makes me wonder what Im doing wrong example Todays post went out for 2 hrs found 3 diamond rings 2 morgans and Enilia Earhards propeller.went to the beach found some gold coins from a 1700s galleon Blackbeards sword and Jimmy hoffas wallet. went to old farm property 3 coins from 1422 paul Revers tennis shoe and a Meteorite went out for lunch break found platinum diamond ring 7 military buttons and a Waltham gold watch and lincolns wooden tooth.I know Ann Arbor does not have a lot of history . Im glad for peoples finds Amazing stuff just venting.Went out today after winter freeze finally 45 degrees hiked to my spot broke my little shovel on the frozen ground ehhhhH

Last edited:
Upvote 20

vince76

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2015
Macedonia
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1266715 I almost gave up after my first year -1975
same thing - guys were killing it all around and Id be lucky to find one dime
2nd year I really learned my machine and started making some good finds where I could stand with the big boys
look at me now
https://www.flickr.com/photos/casper-1/
and that's just a sample from the last 15 yrs mostly - been doing it for 40 yrs now
some of these might help you others may inspire
https://www.flickr.com/photos/casper-2/

What the hell Casper, that's why i never find any rings :)

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Much better this year Thanks for the PM

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well my friend if you want to dig oldies you have to go where the people were !! . You might need to move !

CoilToTheSoil

Mar 14, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey imagine living in the foothills of the Ozarks, I haven't found much more than glass and rocks this month. I am no greeny but I take most of what I dig, it's like volunteer work cleaning up trash and getting exercise in the process. *Perspective*

Ditto. There are days I find some things, days I dont, but I always dig and I'm happy and thankful to do so :) this forum gives me hope for the cool finds out there, and makes me jealous at the same time haha

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left...

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the AT Pro and the NEL ATTACK coil Ive been doing much better that coil is a blood hound . I haveover 427 clad quarters 347 dimes 96 nickels 1242 pennies 198 wheats. I have 17 silver dimes 1 morgan silver dollar 6 silver quarters 2 half dollars 2 gold rins one platnum found yesterday and some cool tokens some other cool stuff I guess I just had a period of learning my machine and yes finding the right spots I have been ordering library books and google earth is pretty awesome you can see the areas Im thinking of hunting. Thanks for all the replies and encouragement I have been doing much better this year. I still and amazed and some of the finds posted here.We will all have our day and our treasure one piece at a time. THANKS

OZARKS

Banned
Sep 16, 2013
USA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, AT PRO, Fisher F44,F2, F5, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey imagine living in the foothills of the Ozarks, I haven't found much more than glass and rocks this month. I am no greeny but I take most of what I dig, it's like volunteer work cleaning up trash and getting exercise in the process. *Perspective*
2016oct.jpg 5 months in the Ozarks with the Minelab E Trac :) It's out there man! :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can a moderater remove this post for my Husband.He posted this when he first started and keeps getting PM about it. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread