DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best find ever got some bad news back in November. Cancer has invaded her body and she is just a shell of the person she once was. She lost 42 pounds but she is more beautiful now than ever to me. Please pray for her when you think about it. Her name is Melessia. We don't know what the outcome will be. Thank you so much friends.

Nathan

Upvote 23

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoping for the best outcome for you both...

parsonwalker

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2013
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Modified GI Mine Detector (In the 60s)
Metrotech (In the 70s)
Tesoro Tejon (Now!)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tell Melessia to keep fighting, My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 years ago - After surgery's, shots, Chemo and one hell of a fight - she has been cancer free for 2 years now. God Bless both of you and fight on!!!!

TRF

My wife also. Hit her in her early 40s, over 10 years ago. very aggressive form, and 10 years clean and clear now. We got a lot of strength and encouragement every time a survivor told us their story. May it be the same for your bride. Already prayed, and promise to do some more . . .

DiggityDiggity

Sep 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro, Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nathan,

My girlfriend was diagnosed with stage 2B breast cancer in November. It was absolutely devastating but she has remained super positive. She just had her second to last chemo round last week and is looking forward to being done and over with it. Then there's the of surgery and radiation to come. But it will come and it will pass and she'll be stronger than ever.

In the beginning, I had a lot of anxiety through this whole thing. I've always felt like the protector and not being able to do so caused me to panic. Then I realized she needs me to be there for her more than anything. Massage her when she's sore, motivate her when she's feeling down, push her higher when shes feeling up.

It's so cliche to say, but never lose hope. Your girl went through boot-camp in November. She's a battle-hardened soldier now, and you are her air support. Keep fighting with her tooth and nail! Never stop kicking, biting, punching the crap out of that cancer. You guys will make it together!... At our cancer center, there's a bell on the wall that's rung by a cancer survivor's last day of treatment, signifying victory. Last week at chemo, we walked into the lobby to see a middle-aged woman surrounded by her family. She walked down the hall toward the bell, grabbed the pull and gave it a big ol' ring. Everyone in the lobby stood up, clapped and cheered. Through her tears, you could see the overwhelming relief and joy on her face. I lost it. lol I literally ran out of the building and broke down. It was so emotional seeing someone win their war.

There are bells being rung all over the world every day, Nathan. Always remember that. Medical technology of today has come a longgg way from what it used to be.

Keep her happy, motivated, and never lose hope!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
DANGLANGLEY

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers up!

Thanks to everyone. I wanted to let everyone how my wife is doing. She had a real bad time early on with the cancer treatments. They had to stop the chemo after it put her in the hospital. They thought another treatment might kill her. Then they started her on one of the new cancer drugs called Opdivo. After 6 treatments her tumor shrank 25%. She is still getting treatments and she is scheduled to get more scans next month to see how big the tumor is. Thank everyone of you for the kind words and prayers.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bless you both All the time you've spent together all the things you've done all the memories are always with you. and more to come Ill pray for you both!!!!!!!!

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Going through that must be tough. Many prayers and good vibes your way man.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thoughts and prayers are with you.

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keeping her wrapped up in prayer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btjbtj

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2016
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro with NEL Big Coil DD. Garrett Pro-Pointer Plus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We're sending prayers and healing vibes. Hang in there! -Lisa & John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions