Short hunt leads to a silver ring

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
I found this ring today during a one hour hunt. It rained last night so I could actually dig. It's got a strange frosted effect I've never seen before. There's a lot of marks inside too.
nifty.jpg
Cheers!

Ridley

Upvote 0

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
That's a nice ring you found there, very different. It doesn't look like you did to bad on the clad rither. WAY TO GO!!

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Tjhe outside is just for decoration,
the inside is where it counts! ;D

Great ring Ridley, congrats. She's perdy!

Smiles!
BDoo

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Man, save some for the rest of us! ;D
You SOB Big Dog, you.
Congrats Dave.
Hopefully you score some more Barber's this weekend.
-MM-
(The Wilverless Miner)

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Way to go Dave! I hunted all day 8 to 6 and didn't find one silver. :( Great looking ring.

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Nice job on the ring you.... ;D

But alas, I must tell you of a shortcoming of your posts. IMHO the pictures are too big to view in my native 1024x768 screen resolution. So I only view part of the picture. My suggestion is to resize the picture to 800 wide. That is the max I make mine and the pics still look good.

Either way you are showing up that MM. :D

Bob

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mirage said:

But alas, I must tell you of a shortcoming of your posts. IMHO the pictures are too big to view in my native 1024x768 screen resolution. So I only view part of the picture. My suggestion is to resize the picture to 800 wide. That is the max I make mine and the pics still look good.

Bob

Hey I heard that! ;D
Bob, I think Ridley puts those huge pictures up so the silver looks bigger than it really is.
For example, this ring looks like a bracelet. His Barber dimes look like Barber quarters.
A BB looks like a musketball, etc.
You get the idea. ;D ;D ;D
-MM-

You get the idea.

OP
OP
Ridley

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
Mirage said:

Bob

Okay Bob! Both you and Bdoo have mentioned the size thing! I'll limit the size to 800. :D

I don't think Doug cares about that ring. We got something in the works! I don't want to jinx it!

Ridley

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mirage said:

Bob

I agree with Bob, I always resize my pictures. For the folks that don't have high speed internet, it downloads a lot faster.

Anywho, Congrats on a really neat ring. I'm sure someone on here will tell you what the markings inside mean.

HH, Ringfinder

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ModernMiner said:
Mirage said:

Bob

Hey I heard that! ;D
Bob, I think Ridley puts those huge pictures up so the silver looks bigger than it really is.
For example, this ring looks like a bracelet. His Barber dimes look like Barber quarters.
A BB looks like a musketball, etc.
You get the idea. ;D ;D ;D
-MM-

You get the idea.

:D :D :D :D

Very nice bracelet, Ridley! ;D

Yea on the rain too! We are finally getting much needed rain as well.
Congrats!~ Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread