alot of silver ALOT of dancing first silver dollar

DDEXPII

Aug 27, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
So I have not post alot in the past few months but I think this one will make up for it a little. In past few weeks I found some cool new spots to hunt some old and so new. A little red school house that is no longer there it dates back to the mid 1800s, a old camp that was built in 1918 that is still there, a old ski resort that open in 1940s I think, and is no longer running, it's own by the state now. Also some parks around town. OK when I was at the ski resort I dug up a wing dime from 1941 did a little dance!!!! Then about 50 feet in front of that there was a 1942 quarter I did a little dance!!!! A 1947 5 cent no dance but was cool,and alot of wheat's one cent pieces no key dates so that was at the ski resort.
Then off to the little old red school house the next day, dug alot of trash and then a nice silver tone about 6 inches down hoping that it was from the 1800s because I never found a coin from the 1800s and there it was, my hart did stopped for about 45 min then I read the date it was 1898 quarter dollar :o " I did a big silver dance ;D the rest of the hunt nothing but that is OK Ill be back 8)
I went to the camp that was built in 1918, let me say this pull tab pull tab pull tab pull tab pull tab then a SILVER tone a big silver tone all most did not dig it because it was hard to tell how deep it was because it would say 2" then 10" 8"4"3" all over then when I pinpoint it was a big target so then I dug it pull tab I went over the hole still silver in the hole so I dug it, and in the hand full of dirt there it was a 1900 o silver dollar my first "DID A BIG SILVER DANCE ;D "
Now for the rest, I got my first hot wheel car/jeep in a park 2.78 in clad and a 1963 dime yes more silver and yes I did a little dance, then a 1980 dog tag my first, then I got a silver tone so I dug it and out came a Celtic cross an a Celtic pendant .925 silver "nice". For the last few days I have been in my back yard because of the rain but that has been nice to me to, I hit a 1964 quarter did a dance! and a virgin Mary pendant yes my first. Last night was a white trucks 50th anniversary token I'm thinking its about 50+ years old. So in all 9 silver 1 token 3 pendants and alot of dancing
I'll post pic soon I always have a hard time with that
thanks DDEII ;D

Attachments

• DSCN0288.JPG
    DSCN0288.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 802
  • DSCN0301.JPG
    DSCN0301.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 790
  • DSCN0300.JPG
    DSCN0300.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 789
  • DSCN0299.JPG
    DSCN0299.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 789
  • DSCN0298.JPG
    DSCN0298.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 787
  • DSCN0297.JPG
    DSCN0297.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 793
  • DSCN0295.JPG
    DSCN0295.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 792
  • DSCN0292.JPG
    DSCN0292.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 800
  • DSCN0290.JPG
    DSCN0290.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 796
Upvote 0

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: alot of silver ALOT of dancing

wow would love to have a day like that congrats :o AA

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,

WOW, that's some fantastic finds, I want to go out with you ;D

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WOW...I would still be dancing like a big idiot, lol. That's finds of a lifetime for most folks. I guess it took me about 25 years to find my only silver dollar. You have a great variety too. Congrats on all of the goodies!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Super sweet finds.

;) RR

Attachments

• pac3dthumbsup.jpg
    pac3dthumbsup.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 708
  • pac3dthumbsup.jpg
    pac3dthumbsup.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 703

outraged

Apr 14, 2007
East Greenbush NY
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/Troy Shadow X2/Ace 250

Great job man....I can not wait to come hunt with you so i can watch you do your dances!!!

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250

I would have been dancing all night!! Congrats on big silver!!

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Geezem Peeks DD!!! Congrats on ALL of the nice finds. That is a very nice variety. I just wish I could have seen a couple of your silver dances...lol.

Special congrats on the Morgan dollar.....that is sweet!! I think I would have danced with you.....ha!

Would you take me next time......I am still looking for my first silver with my MD.

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250

WOW! What a nice variety of silver! No wonder you were dancing. Freekin awesome! :D

lFoundlInlOhiol

Jun 29, 2007
Tennesee...(from Ohio)
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter

DEEPDIGGEREXPII said:
So I have not post alot in the past few months but I think this one will make up for it a little. In past few weeks I found some cool new spots to hunt some old and so new. A little red school house that is no longer there it dates back to the mid 1800s, a old camp that was built in 1918 that is still there, a old ski resort that open in 1940s I think, and is no longer running, it's own by the state now. Also some parks around town. OK when I was at the ski resort I dug up a wing dime from 1941 did a little dance!!!! Then about 50 feet in front of that there was a 1942 quarter I did a little dance!!!! A 1947 5 cent no dance but was cool,and alot of wheat's one cent pieces no key dates so that was at the ski resort.
Then off to the little old red school house the next day, dug alot of trash and then a nice silver tone about 6 inches down hoping that it was from the 1800s because I never found a coin from the 1800s and there it was, my hart did stopped for about 45 min then I read the date it was 1898 quarter dollar :o " I did a big silver dance ;D the rest of the hunt nothing but that is OK Ill be back 8)
I went to the camp that was built in 1918, let me say this pull tab pull tab pull tab pull tab pull tab then a SILVER tone a big silver tone all most did not dig it because it was hard to tell how deep it was because it would say 2" then 10" 8"4"3" all over then when I pinpoint it was a big target so then I dug it pull tab I went over the hole still silver in the hole so I dug it, and in the hand full of dirt there it was a 1900 o silver dollar my first "DID A BIG SILVER DANCE ;D "
Now for the rest, I got my first hot wheel car/jeep in a park 2.78 in clad and a 1963 dime yes more silver and yes I did a little dance, then a 1980 dog tag my first, then I got a silver tone so I dug it and out came a Celtic cross an a Celtic pendant .925 silver "nice". For the last few days I have been in my back yard because of the rain but that has been nice to me to, I hit a 1964 quarter did a dance! and a virgin Mary pendant yes my first. Last night was a white trucks 50th anniversary token I'm thinking its about 50+ years old. So in all 9 silver 1 token 3 pendants and alot of dancing
I'll post pic soon I always have a hard time with that
thanks DDEII ;D
Im not the only one who dances!!!!!!!lol you didnt tap dance on the coins did ya ;D....nice finds

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great, Great finds, guess they can call u Fred Astaire! Course if your not that old, you probably don't know who that guy is. He was a Big and I mean Big Dancer in the early years of Movies.

HH, Ringfinder

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
You're doing FANTASTIC!

You got that Minelab dialed IN!

Congratulations on ALL those finds! That Morgan must have been a rush!

Ridley

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WoW! :o What a great summer of finds you are having! :o Beautiful!

Congrats!!!!! Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions