FIRST SILVER AND GOLD FOR THE NEW YEAR

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All, Think about this... For three months I have been confined to the house. I have not been able to get out to do any detecting. The first month I had a bad back. Hurt like hell. Had to go to physical therapy. Lots of doing what they told me to do over and over. Made me back to normal. However while I was going through that process I decided to change my front yard. I had to dig out 21 lavender plants as they were all dying. I replaced them with succulents. While doing that I messed up my shoulder. Back to physical therapy for another month. Then I came down with a great case of stomach flu. Seems I was developing cabin fever. Got over the stomach flu after a week of hell then I got the flu where all you do is have dry coughs. That lasted about 2 weeks. Finally got the perfect holistic healing from a great neighbor Dr. Sherry lol. The remedy she gave me really worked. So now here is a pic of my first 2 hunts. The first hunt I managed to come home with a 1944 merc... The second hunt gave me this really nice 14k ( as my daughter told me) and infinity ring with bling. The ring only weighs in at a whopping 1.2 grams but hey it's 1.2 grams of 14k to start the new year with. Here's hoping the rest of the year will be as productive.
HH GFP DSC00457.jpg

Upvote 11

Trapper340

Aug 21, 2016
Lebanon missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see your back out and doing some swinging. That's the way to start the year off. Congratulations

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Wherever I am.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
The heck with the finds, I want to know what Dr. Sherry gave ya!!!

Awesome score on the gold and silver. I always love that little bump rush to get ya right back in the swing of things after it has been a while. Thanks for sharing!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful ring and nice silver find! :occasion14:

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hats off to you! That's one of the silvers I have not found yet! Here is to more!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver and gold, that is one beautiful ring, congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions