Help with identifiation

Magicrocks

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2017
Quebec
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

I have been looking at these little rocks I found on the ground and a big one in an excavating site.
Some of these were light grey and then turned black, yellow, white spots appeared and sparkles as well.
Can anyone help me wit these? The big one seems to show a metallic ring going across it with some other metallic structures..
Looks a little spooky.. like a head chopped off...

Thanks in advance!

Arocks.jpg B_rocks.jpg large10inch.jpg large10inch.jpg

Upvote 3

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jesuit Indeed only the trained eye can see the symbolism, Each and every stone is handcrafted by the Priest and only the Priest. Many of these handcrafted stones were made in the high peaks of the Himalayas. and were smuggled all over the world on a banana boat! I will give one clue as allowed by my elders! The Jesuit Priests adorn their hoods an albino Baboon drops his eggs in the woods. They may be smelly but will do for his feast he will be posting soon this Jesuit Preist..He lives in the trees in the backwoods never question his knowledge or youll never find the goods!!!! He has the knowledge of another dimension many of you are to simple for retention, I think us all should pay close attention!!!! NAAANOOO NAAAANOOO Just having some fun I like cool looking rocks !!Those sre pretty cool finds.. I think I would be more of a rock hound if I knew more about rocks Thanks for
sharing those!!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions