Ace 250 Finds! Ring and Clad

treasure_lady

Jan 17, 2005
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I got my new Garrett Ace 250 today and this is what I found in a little over an hour at the fairgrounds. The ring, 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 15 pennies..all clad...so didn't take a pic of it! The ring is a small size.. maybe 4 or 5? Maybe for a child? Don't know what it's made out of.. only thing I could see on the inside is shown in the photo... I can't make it out. It's pretty.. even if it is costume jewelry! Purple is my favorite color! I was told by a worker that the fairgrounds is hit pretty hard after the fair (15 or 20 people!), and that I was lucky to find anything. I haven't seen any other detectors since I've been detecting but it's entirely possible. I'm still going back..it's a big fairground! I love the Ace 250 so far, the pinpointing is so helpful!! Can't wait to get out tomorrow and see what else this baby can find!

Attachments

• ringshinyup.JPG
    ringshinyup.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 404
  • ringshinyup2.JPG
    ringshinyup2.JPG
    4.8 KB · Views: 400
  • ringinup.JPG
    ringinup.JPG
    1 KB · Views: 419
Upvote 0

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250
Nice digs, treasurelady! I found out that te playground I go to is regularly picked over by two ladies with Classic XL's and am amazed at the amount of stuff that I can still find with the 250. A great little machine, for sure!

Keep up the great finds and keep on postin'.

HH

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Nice! Sounds like you're filling up that treasure chest pretty fast. Next thing you know, you'll have a stack of treasure mags. about 4 foot high, rolls of old maps stacked in rubbermaid containers, and a wireless laptop for posting pics out in the field, and a, and a, ect. ;D :D. Keep 'em comin' and keep smilin' HH to you both,

R

rvbvetter

? ?Great find! ? In the picture it looks like silver. Its not? ?Fast start with your new detector. WTG! ? HH

OP
OP
treasure_lady

treasure_lady

Jan 17, 2005
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
It looks silver to me also.. but I don't see any other marks other that what is in the photo. Unless I'm missing something with my tired old eyes! I'll have Happy take a look at it when he gets home and see if he sees anything else. I like it anyway...just wish it fit!

J

Jim Cal

Treasure Lady, Glad you got you new detector and found some neat stuff right off the bat! Good luck searching the rest of the fairgrounds. Jim Cal

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
A lot of the bulk searchers who hit fairgrounds right after the fair only go for the surface finds.? That leaves a few missed coins and so should leave some for later.? Good hunting and beautiful ring!

E

Enloe Relics

Nice Ring i have only found 2 rings both Gold wedding bands from ghost towns in Utah! keep up THE good work and keep that smile its nice to see! HH! HARVEY!

slow sweeper

Jan 7, 2005
Oregon
Nice ring Treasure Lady. The fact that it is marked at all makes me believe it is more than costume jewelry. I think you have a very nice find there. Congratulations.

M

minelabex1000

SWEET Digs!

That 250 is also sweet for the money. It's easy to use and has great depth. You won't go wrong with that machine.

Keep posting these awesome finds, they're very inspiring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread