sgtled3533

Apr 12, 2016
Fresno, Ca
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher gold bug pro/DP, fisher gold bug 2, Garrett ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy Sunday all. Went out early early this morning...only time to get out around these parts because it's been triple digits for a while now past 12:00pm every day...HOT!

Anyways, I've been staying away from the old park lately and have been hitting the more modern schools closer to my house. There's a good and bad to that...the bad: NO silver coins! Well, you'd be lucky to find one....the good: lots of jewelry!! So, needless to say, I've had a bit of a silver dry-spell lately, but I've found (2) gold rings in June alone! Super stoked.

This little guy was just below the surface and put out a nice loud 50s tone. I dig all of those tones...and it's paying off!! 10K gold ring but missing the stone. Weighed in at only 1.0 gram on the scale, but hey: gold is gold! Even if only a gram of 10K haha.

Happy hunting everyone! Stay hydrated and cool! [emoji41] ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1498418248.152334.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1498418272.689515.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1498418293.137635.jpg

Upvote 24

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah me too!! It seems like those "waves" happen a lot. I'll go days or weeks with nothing other than clad and the usual junk....then I'll have a day or two where it's silver and gold, silver and gold!!! Just goes to show that "treasure" is out there everywhere!! Just have to go look for it and find it! Good luck everyone!

Sgt

Yeah me too. I've had lots of those waves. Sometimes they just blow your mind. When they come you forget all about the endless mountains of trash you've been digging.

I've barely hunted this year but it's calling me back. I've done pretty damn good on the gold and silver the last few years. I've only scored one junker ring this year so I really need to get hopping. I have what I believe is a good a site in mind but I still need to waterproof one of my old machines to really hunt it.

I got into a relationship last year and basically put detecting on the back burner for the last half of the season. I recently ended that particular relationship so it's time to seriously hunt while the weather is still warm and while I have some free time.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
send me an E-mail and i will show you how to find nothing in Fresburg :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions