artemis moon

Jun 1, 2007
Near Bangor, Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Which Hampton Beach are you talking about? I'm thinking of Long Island, but I guess there's got to be more.

OP
OP
garrettman64

garrettman64

Nov 8, 2006
mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 pro & Whites Classic SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
??? am so sorry I ment Hampton Beach New hampsire

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at Hampton beach on July 8th. I didn't find anything in the water (it was too cold and no one was going in anyway). I spent about 2 hours detecting the dry sand and found 24 quarters, 9 dimes, and 27 pennies for a total of 60 coins ($7.17). Not bad for 2 hours of detecting.

OP
OP
garrettman64

garrettman64

Nov 8, 2006
mass
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi there my trip was cancelled but still going to the beach i am going south on friday
to? who knows where
sincerely garrettman64

wheres_wheatie

Sep 2, 2006
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro w/ Carrot
I was just at the beach on 3rd and 4th but I didn't go md'ing. I did see one person doing it, young guy (28-33), dark short hair, had a yellow detector... which one of you was it?

jadewhiskey

Mar 16, 2005
New Hampshire
I'm only 30 minutes from Hampton Beach. Only been once - but, I didn't get to detect - asked my nephew to carry my detector and then lost it for the day... I didn't have the heart to tell him to "GIVE IT BACK"... as much as I wanted to... LOL... But, it was cold and he didn't find anything worthwhile.

Maybe sometime I will see you guys there... I'm not an earlybird so I think I miss out on alot of stuff....

Jade

OP
OP
garrettman64

garrettman64

Nov 8, 2006
mass
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
neither one i have a yellow Garrett Ace 250

I am Seirouly thinking about going friday to the beach down the cape shell point thats where I had good luck finding the ring I think I will return again.
Its a deffently possibilty I know exactily where it is

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Garretman,
I hunt Hampton several times a year. It tends to be trashy, but I've found lots of keepers. Mostly silver jewelry, but a few gold pieces, too. Good place for pocket spills, too. I tend to go just north of the Hampton Inn, by the rocks. Good luck!

au4me

Mar 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whatever get"s the job done
G-Man,

I was there Sun. 29 th, I found 2 Gold rings a small w band and large Blk onyx stone w a small diamond. I met a guy Bernie who was Detecting and I would like talk to him again if I could .

OP
OP
garrettman64

garrettman64

Nov 8, 2006
mass
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to day is the second day of spring I hope to get there a few times this year 2013 I hope metal decting is still allowed
sincerely william

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread