I got 65'd again. Still waiting for silver

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out today for a quick hunt before the rain set in. Kywonder and I hunted for 2.5 hrs. I found $3.70. I should be happy with that, as I've hunted for 6 and 8 hours and brought home less. I'm still awaiting that elusive silver coin. I got a dime that was a 1965 :BangHead: Can't count how many 65's I've dug or been given back as change this past year. LOL. Anyway, I am happy to say I am finding pennies from 1959, 1963 and 1967 from the area, as well. Still hoping there might be a dime or quarter eluding me from those years in that spot. Only time will tell, I guess. I was happy that I only dug 6 bottle caps and one can slaw this whole trip. Less trash is nice :) Thanks for looking and HH!
20170704_114149.jpg

Upvote 7

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
its just a matter of time for you, persistence pays off

OP
OP
KyDigNQueen

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks, DL. It's been a year since I started MD. However, I did not get out for 5 months of that time. So, I guess $136 in clad for 6 or 7 months isn't bad. Silver will show up someday when I least expect it.....I hope :)

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Research is very important. Silver is out there keep at it. Get busy living or get busy dying I love that Movie Shawshank Redemption. Remember the line Where Andy talks about hope the one thing no one can take from you LOL Thanks for the post Tommy I know its most likely not true don't shot the messenger just graze me!!!!! https://cointrackers.com/coins/496/1965-washington-quarter/

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread