search for platinum leads to gold

olas13

Oct 12, 2004
Rhode Island,USA
Detector(s) used
Excaliber 2,minelab sov., whites surfmaster. tesoro.equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
While searching the local lost and found ads last weekend I saw a post about a lost platinum wedding ring at my local beach.I e-mailed the person and he gave me some idea of the location where he had lost it and the day. After checking the tides for the day in question it turns out that it was a very high tide mid day and the person said he was in knee deep water when the ring fell off.So off I went at low tide to search the area. Unfortunatly I was not able to find the ring but during the search I did find this very nice Gold ring.Needles to say I'll continue the hunt for the platinum but am very happy to have JILLS ring.I'll bet Jack isn't to happy!!HH>all.

Attachments

• jill 003.jpg
    jill 003.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 561
  • jill 002.jpg
    jill 002.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 552
Upvote 0

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
WOW! Nice ring!

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Beautiful Ring and a good reward for the effort. I am sure Jill was heartbroken when she lost that ring. Good Luck looking for the wedding band.
HH Roy

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring, it probably fell off her hand when she was tumbling down the hill after Jack. ;D

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
Nice!!!! Jill must have been really bumed out loseing that one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread