Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Managed another merc, a 37 and six wheaties, I believe the oldest was a 1920. I also found another round ball, around 45 cal. The big ring thing is a who knows what it is and the smaller ring looked to have been a really old wedding band that was once silver plated. not shown are all the pull rings and tabs (somebody drank a lot around here) and various irons. I also found another handful of deteriorated 30-06 fired brass close to where the other military finds were. it is getting harder to find a place to swing as the grass has grown so much with all of the rain we keep getting. The merc was found on the way back to the truck, less than 15 yards and near a metal post. I was expecting another clad dime, I had found two dimes and a quarter just yards away.

Attachments

• 0816171930.jpg
    0816171930.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 15

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice score on another Merc and her little buddies the wheats. So are you getting bored digging silver yet?:dontknow:;D

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice score on another Merc and her little buddies the wheats. So are you getting bored digging silver yet?:dontknow:;D

what? are you crazy? LOL, no, I think I am getting hooked on both. this has been the best year for me on the silver and the wheaties. I am really hoping this place will give a barber or a silver dollar. heck a v nickle wouldn't hurt my feelings either.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sure love the Mercury dime! :occasion14:

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest: