Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree15Likes
  • 7 Post By PavelP
  • 1 Post By dirtlooter
  • 2 Post By Kurios1
  • 2 Post By washingtonian
  • 1 Post By PavelP
  • 1 Post By Kurios1
  • 1 Post By scruggs

Thread: Hand made bracelet from spoons and small silver ring

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ca
    Nov 2015
    Montreal
    aka signum mft 7272m,T2 classic, Delta 4000
    49 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Hand made bracelet from spoons and small silver ring

Tried a new spot near Richelieu river but had no luck, the place was a dump (literally). Went to Mt-Royal parc and found same change to cover gas costs and Allan found nice bracelet made of spoons and a silver mercury dime in the middle. On the way back we found a small park where i was lucky to find a silver ring before we got stopped by "Public Security " and given warning because we make holes in the ground... (that we close back very carefully)

https://youtu.be/DFQyVLZm-7o

pretty cool silver, you can obviously tell the bracelet was homemade
    PavelP likes this.
    LUKE 15 : 8 "OR WHAT WOMAN, IF SHE HAS TEN SILVER COINS AND LOSES ONE COIN,DOES NOT LIGHT A LAMP AND SWEEP THE HOUSE AND SEARCH CAREFULLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT?" 15 : 9 "AND WHEN SHE HAS FOUND IT, SHE CALLS TOGETHER HER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, SAYING, "REJOICE WITH ME, FOR I HAVE FOUND THE COIN WHICH I HAD LOST!"

Charter Member
    us
    Kevin

Feb 2017
    FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
    Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
    3691 times
    Sorry you got chased off by the KGB. Nice scores on the cool home made bracelet and silver ring.
    washingtonian and PavelP like this.
    “This Is My Creed I believe first in God, the same God in which my ancestors believed. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my saviour. Second, I believe in the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, without interpretation, as it was written and meant to work. I have given my sacred oath “to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic.” I intend to fulfill that oath. Third, I believe in the family unit and, in particular, my family unit. I have sworn that I will give my life, if it is required, in defense of God, the Constitution, or my family. Fourth, I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead and is of no use or consequence whatsoever. William Cooper August 3, 1990”
    ― Milton William Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse

us
    Sep 2005
    Seattle, WA
    Whites DFX
    739 times
    Metal Detecting
    Woah, interesting bracelet for sure!
    PavelP and Kurios1 like this.

ca
    Nov 2015
    Montreal
    aka signum mft 7272m,T2 classic, Delta 4000
    49 times
    in rich neighborhoods they have "public security" that comes and tell you are "damaging public property" (happened 3 times in 3 years ) even when you can come back the next day or week and there no trace of digging , if you stay they can give the ticket and you have to persuade the judge you didn't damage ..
    In all other parks, police may comes from time to time to see what you are doing , they ask if we found something interesting and make sure we close holes ...

anyway, in these cases we just leave and there no point to argue.
    Kurios1 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Kevin

Feb 2017
    FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
    Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
    3691 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PavelP View Post
    in rich neighborhoods they have "public security" that comes and tell you are "damaging public property" (happened 3 times in 3 years ) even when you can come back the next day or week and there no trace of digging , if you stay they can give the ticket and you have to persuade the judge you didn't damage ..
    In all other parks, police may comes from time to time to see what you are doing , they ask if we found something interesting and make sure we close holes ...

anyway, in these cases we just leave and there no point to argue.
    I agree. I don't think it would be beneficial butting heads with the police or "security" goons. I do like the AKA Signum machine. Looks like a real treasure hunting beast for sure. Heard many good things about it on YouTube videos. Keep after it mate.
    PavelP likes this.
    “This Is My Creed I believe first in God, the same God in which my ancestors believed. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my saviour. Second, I believe in the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, without interpretation, as it was written and meant to work. I have given my sacred oath “to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic.” I intend to fulfill that oath. Third, I believe in the family unit and, in particular, my family unit. I have sworn that I will give my life, if it is required, in defense of God, the Constitution, or my family. Fourth, I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead and is of no use or consequence whatsoever. William Cooper August 3, 1990”
    ― Milton William Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse

us
    Prospector

Jun 2008
    Northern Alabama
    Whites
    1044 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Nice finds! Good luck in your next hunt!
    PavelP likes this.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links