A pair of Barber Quarter's.... My week keeps getting better.....

basssmann

Feb 9, 2013
YOUNGSVILLE, N.Y...... moved to Jacksonville, Flor
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
VIPER TRIDENT , Fisher F75 and just added a CTX 3030 Minelab and Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to detect a semi-old ballfield, that's old enough for Mercury's.... After about an hour of 90 degree full sun, and only 1 clad dime and quarter, I decided it was too hot to be in the sun.... No back up plan... Hmmmm....

Oh, about a half mile down the road was an old spot, in the woods, where I had found Mercs. and 1 Standing Lib. quarter... I decided to go in the wood, across the road from the old foundation.. where I only found some wheat's before. ( It was closer and down hill.. LOL too HOT)... I went way back off the road, where no one else wanted to walk.. along the top of a ridge I detected... Popped a 1915 Barber Quarter... wow.... 20 minutes later a tone of 83-84 on my Fisher F75... Hmmm in between Clad quarter and Silver quarter... Didn't expect a second Barber Quarter 1909.... What a week to have !!

20170925_132250.jpg

20170925_133821.jpg

20170925_152841.jpg

Hmmm, I always take my picture's with the camera standing up... look ok... then I send to my pictures in my lap top... picture's still straight...
then I select pictures to put here... and some turn sideways LOL.... WHY.... why can't I turn them when I preview on this post ?? before posting !!

Anyway, Everyone, Go find some Silver , and have a great day....

Upvote 39

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions