There are clad factories and then there are clad BANKS!!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally found a Pennsylvanian who wasn't busy when I visit!!

My host today, Chris(CJON), proved just how awesome people from North of the Mason Dixon can be!

Not only grant me a wonderful hunt but also show me a place that taught me a lesson about plain old research is what this hobby is all about! That, and sharing with another the finds as they unfold makes for an awesome day!

Here's my take:
0424181950b-1.jpg
0424181950c-1.jpg

If you think we weren't busy today, just add in all the extra digging for the not-so-good targets that comes with digging that many coins!!

I am POOPED!

When Chris said how hard it would be to dig all the clad in this place. I thought to myself, "This guy don't know WHADIFIND and his clads...do he!"

BOY!!!!! Was I *ever* wrong!!!

Thanks again, Chris!
(By the way, that corner I was in? You need to give it some very serious attention!)

And...thanks to everyone peeking!

Last edited:
Upvote 31

TomW244

Sep 2, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy cow! It looks like someone blew up a Coinstar machine! Nice job made even nicer because it was shared!

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like a fun day

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told you that place is ridiculous LOL! I think I might be a little more happy that you found those two Rosies than you were lol. I always like when I could bring somebody to a spot and they do well, and you definitely did well today! There is so much stuff at that place it will take a very long time to clean it out if that's even possible. I guess that's what happens from fifty + years of dropping coins in the same area. I'm glad everything finally worked out and we were able to get in a hunt together, maybe next time I can take you on a little door knocking if I have more time. It was a good day congrats on all your finds!

Last edited:

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent hunt Whadi,, up and down, up and down, up and down. You definitely earned a good night sleep.
Congratulations on your finds.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Whadi. Glad you were able to get out with another member. Looks like you guys did well.

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy that looks like a lot of weight to carry around. Congrats on a nice hunt ,and with a buddy makes it even better.

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told you that place is ridiculous LOL! I think I might be a little more happy that you found those two Rosies than you were lol.

To be honest, I was just as happy that we got together finally. The finds? Just the icing.

Ridiculous site you say? I just woke up from the sleep that place induced!!! :tongue3:

Still....I firmly believe you should give that lil corner I ended in some real TLC! Something really did go on in that spot! :)

Thanks again!

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To be honest, I was just as happy that we got together finally. The finds? Just the icing.

Ridiculous site you say? I just woke up from the sleep that place induced!!! :tongue3:

Still....I firmly believe you should give that lil corner I ended in some real TLC! Something really did go on in that spot! :)

Thanks again!

Honestly I haven't spent much time on that corner. Your finds were quite impressive in that area. I may have to just spend a little time there with the vacuum sucking up the goods! Glad you had fun!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very happy for you guys, sharing fun time digging.
That's awesome!

Looks like you bagged the goose, a triple fat one at that!
What ever went on in there seems to have involved dimes, cents and some quarters thrown in for good measure.
Sweet little heart ring too.

You have discovered the fountain of youth. It doesn't always involve water, its in the retrieval of the treasure where the secret lies.

Well done you guys, a great day of shared fun!
I hope there are many more.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Vert Very productive hunt! :occasion14:

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly I haven't spent much time on that corner. Your finds were quite impressive in that area. I may have to just spend a little time there with the vacuum sucking up the goods! Glad you had fun!

Oh! And I forgot! Those two little silver dimes? They were the very first and second silver coins of the year for me!! :dontknow: :BangHead:

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh! And I forgot! Those two little silver dimes? They were the very first and second silver coins of the year for me!! :dontknow: :BangHead:

Hey I'm glad that your 1st silvers of the year were Pennsylvania silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread