Went to the Beach (9/22/2007)

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Re: Went to the Beach

I love hunting in the sand. The only beaches we have around here are crushed gravel and they are not as easy to dig in.

OP
OP
geckokid

geckokid

Aug 4, 2007
Delaware, USA
Detector(s) used
Eldorado
Re: Went to the Beach

mastereagle22 said:
I love hunting in the sand. The only beaches we have around here are crushed gravel and they are not as easy to dig in.

Sand is very easy, gravel I would hate, dirt is hard too.
Just wish I found gold on this trip.

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
At least you didn't go back empty handed. Keep em swinging!

OP
OP
geckokid

geckokid

Aug 4, 2007
Delaware, USA
Detector(s) used
Eldorado
KirkPA said:
Keep hitting them areas, dude kid. Oh, just think, you can also act cool around the chicks at the beach. :D

The surf was very ruff them waves were Pounding on the beach too! I had a good Time. Just wish it was still summer.
Next year I get a Water MD thinking about the Tesoro Tiger Shark! That an AWESOME name for a Detector!! And I will be attacking all that Gold, Wilver and Platinum stuff!! Then I'll need to get a wet suit and look really cool then and a shark fin on my back just like in the Jaws Movie. ;D

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Gecko,

I know how you feel. I was at Delaware Seashore State Park for a week in August and only found 58 cents and a little girls toe ring there. Not much better at Rehobeth Beach either. The gold is there. I know it.

OP
OP
geckokid

geckokid

Aug 4, 2007
Delaware, USA
Detector(s) used
Eldorado
RON (PA) said:
Gecko,

I know how you feel. I was at Delaware Seashore State Park for a week in August and only found 58 cents and a little girls toe ring there. Not much better at Rehobeth Beach either. The gold is there. I know it.

Well at least you had a good work out swinging to MD. I hope next year will be better!! I will be doing some winter hunts on the beaches in Delaware Maryland and New Jersey. Hope it will be better.

Did you water hunt or dry sand?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread