Found a new display cabinet check this out!!!!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Locodigger found this cool display case on craigs list in my town a few miles from where I live. this thing is cool the sides pull straight up and out it also has a base I can set it on and it will spin on it. Its minus 17 degrees and 40 below wind chill so this was the day to fix up my Treasure desk living room spot. just wanted to show off my new find Thanks Kevein I need to get out to find more stuff to put in it IMG_0448.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0450.JPG IMG_0451.JPG IMG_0452.JPG Of course pics are sideways it matches are weather any how my new cabinet , Tommy I put some of my prize finds on the shelves in those little picture frames a Jamestown expo coin 1907 a Railroad tag a medal from Argentina Dodge bros tag ect

Last edited:
Upvote 86

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Locodigger found this cool display case on craigs list in my town a few miles from where I live. this thing is cool the sides pull straight up and out it also has a base I can set it on and it will spin on it. Its minus 17 degrees and 40 below wind chill so this was the day to fix up my Treasure desk living room spot. just wanted to show off my new find Thanks Kevein I need to get out to find more stuff to put in it View attachment 1676165 View attachment 1676166 View attachment 1676168 View attachment 1676169 View attachment 1676171 Of course pics are sideways it matches are weather any how my new cabinet , Tommy I put some of my prize finds on the shelves in those little picture frames a Jamestown expo coin 1907 a Railroad tag a medal from Argentina Dodge bros tag ect

Cool cabinet!

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy, here's an idea for a quick easy display for small items.......

Drawer Display.jpg

It's a printers drawer, cleaned, lightly sanded, enclosed with a framed glass and wall mounted.........

claire

Nov 24, 2008
long island ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Your display is inspirational! I may have to spend sometime organizing and displaying my finds. Great cabinet!

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may be having blond moment but what is a printers drawer

Before automation, all type had to be set by hand. Print shops had large cabinets full of drawers with many niches for individual letters and punctuation marks of various sizes of type. As the documents were being read by the typesetter, the individual letters and punctuation were pulled from their locations in the drawer and set into a large frame later to be set into the printing machine. Hope that was helpful.

Shawnboylk

Mar 30, 2018
Wilmington nc
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before automation, all type had to be set by hand. Print shops had large cabinets full of drawers with many niches for individual letters and punctuation marks of various sizes of type. As the documents were being read by the typesetter, the individual letters and punctuation were pulled from their locations in the drawer and set into a large frame later to be set into the printing machine. Hope that was helpful.

Got ya there prob hard to find then

HeatherM

Apr 12, 2020
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This looks awesome! Beats my Kroger bags for sure! I have to ask, what is in the big display on the fireplace behind the new cabinet in the first picture? Looks like a lot of interesting little things..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread