Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at three sites yesterday and the day before. Ground conditions were great. I actually got hot yesterday digging in the neighboring county.

First site was multi use and got the scrap lead and big tombac button there. That's a coup because it's a well known place and shouldn't have much left in it, but I thought if I got one item I would be doing well.

The rest is from two contiguous farms not far from me. I spent about three hours there. There are four silver dimes, six dirty nickels and a buck shot and minie ball in the dirty group. I just got them out of the car.

Also I did dig some larger iron like horse shoes just to make sure I hadn't missed any iron trade axes. Alas, there were none. Under all that dirt looks like two Jefferson nickels, one V nickel and the rest buffalos.

Two of the dimes are Barbers, two Mercs.

My...everything...hurts! Rain today and for most of the rest of the month although a friend told me it was getting much colder tonight and we were probably getting an ice storm tonight. IMG_1380.JPG IMG_1381.JPG IMG_1379.JPG

Upvote 20
OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to try to get back to three different sites. All still have potential. My one honey hole is drying up until its deep plowed again, in some weeks hence.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread