my first tootsietoy

Ray in CA

Oct 11, 2007
Quincy, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari with SEF 8x6; coming soon: FORS Gold+
A convertible Jaguar! Too bad it's in such bad condition. Found it next door at a house that was built in 1929 and has yet to produce any silver!! The car was down about 4" and should look like this http://www.atlantaantiquegallery.com/wsm/i-7023_tootsie_toy_jaguar_convertible.html but was red in color instead.

Earlier I went to what I believed to have been an old stage stop near Banning. That was a bust. Tons of junk littered the entire area, from bullets and casings, glass and tin cans, beer cans and all sorts of other miscellaneous metal and junk items. Detecting there was impossible.

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 733
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 729
Upvote 4

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow!....as a new new member, you sure know how to bump a dead thread!
Welcome to TreasureNet!....I'm confident that if you do more research here on the site, you will find all kinds of resources to enhance your hobbies and passions...

Along the way, you can consider a charter membership, which will allow you to sell your tootsietoys without anyone telling you that you can't sell anything, without being a Charter Member.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I love the old toy finds, congratulations! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions