Feb 6, 2008
redmond oregon
Mike, Wicked Wanda's husband an I went to out to our secret place and I found:
13 quarters
9 dimes
2 nickels
62 pennies
1 tolken
Do not remember how much Mike found but he was always digging when I saw him. We only moved about 200 yards from where we started.....
This place is so secret that I can't even show you the pic's of the coins. But Cynangel and Wicked Wanda seen them. They had to take a blood oath !!!!!

Okay here is the picture of the coins I found yesterday. Somewhere along the line I lost 2 pennies and a dime.. Cynangel cheated and posted them down the thread..... No dinner for her tonight lol

Attachments

• indexCAUVL8H9.jpg
    indexCAUVL8H9.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 638
Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
rofl I know the secret place...have seen the secret coins.....and I just happen to have the camera at my place instead of at his so pictures are out of the question even if his coins were not such a secret! ;) They do exist though.....saw them myself! Those two were out detecting for hours while Wanda and I worked! ::)

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
congrats, dave! Cnya, give us a hint...did he find them at a fairground or tot lot? (jk) ;) ;) :D

Thomas007

Aug 29, 2007
Glouster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Hey Dave

Anymore of those women around that are willing to work while their male partners are metal detecting and coin shooting? I could sure use one!!!

Anyway... good job on the coins and the secret location which sounds like a lot of fun.

HH

Sanat

possumheaded

Sep 25, 2006
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 & Ace 250, White's DFX, Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Job. I have a few secret spots myself but no time to go to them.

HH,
Ed

OP
OP
drywalldave

drywalldave

Feb 6, 2008
redmond oregon
Cynangyl said:
rofl I know the secret place...have seen the secret coins.....and I just happen to have the camera at my place instead of at his so pictures are out of the question even if his coins were not such a secret! ;) They do exist though.....saw them myself! Those two were out detecting for hours while Wanda and I worked! ::)
jealous babe !!!!!! lol

OP
OP
drywalldave

drywalldave

Feb 6, 2008
redmond oregon
Sanat said:
Hey Dave

Anymore of those women around that are willing to work while their male partners are metal detecting and coin shooting? I could sure use one!!!

Anyway... good job on the coins and the secret location which sounds like a lot of fun.

HH

Sanat
Thanks, we're just lucky......actually I had a slow day yesterday and was able to handle my business over the phone.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
bridgeendfarm said:
we need pictures lol lol lol glad you had a great day

Not til he takes me out...then maybe I will take some pics of his finds from the days I didn't get to go! lol

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
62 large pennies in one day? :o You guys rock. ;)

Come on, Dave, we need pics. ;D ;D ;D

Kyle

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
COUNTRY GIRL said:
Gotta sneak us some pictures Sis. Dave it's only blood? :D

shhhhh I got pictures of the secret coins!! Don't tell Dave! ;)

Attachments

• DSC01567.JPG
    DSC01567.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 686

Wicked Wanda

Feb 29, 2008
Apple Valley, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Ace 250 , & Pro Pointer
drywalldave said:
Pepper2004 said:
congrats, dave! Cnya, give us a hint...did he find them at a fairground or tot lot? (jk) ;) ;) :D
She cannot tell you !!!!! Her and Wanda swore an oath
You can bet I swore, but not on oath. Mike is out right now. As soon as he gets home I'm duct tapin' him to his LaZBoy and I'm off and detecting. Reading the F2 instuction book now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread