5 month since i started detecting! DOWSING RODS

silverhunter/dowser

Oct 5, 2004
columbia sc
It has been 5 month since i started detecting and today i found my third wheat cent and i plan on hunting around the local high school now that school is out. I am realy goimg to get into mding now that i have more free time and have just built a set of dowsing rods which realy do work. i used them to find the wheate. i'll post pics tomoro.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?silverhunter HH

4 MDnoob and others, this is how i built them. 2X---1/8-23" copper rods 17"-6". 4X---3/4" copper end caps 2X---3/4"-5"copper pipe.
1. Drill holes in the center of all the end caps that will just let your wire though.
2. cap off both ends of each of the two copper pipes. (you have your handles)
3. bend and cut wire to specifide lenghth. insert short end of wire in holes in caps.
Hold 6in-1ft apart slant 5-10 degrees downward
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Upvote 0
R

rusty nails

no - i am not - i have a 10/11 meter that i run on a 2-way antenna switch that r mounted in my garage attic - they talk some skip - its not like it used to be - anyways back to the md chat - i said "people i know i never said - peeps on this forum" i am talking about people that i talk to in the park , river , dam that i hunt ...... i dont care but when i try to explain that that little yellow 250 hunts like a mutha ! and it has more features that actually work and it 1/2 the cost of other detectors in its class.....(they dont get my point)the pinpointing feature is my favorite feature on that thing its on the money..........later leftybass 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions