EXCUSE ME SAY WHAT..........

buudman

Mar 31, 2005
phila.pa
HI ALL.
WENT OUT THIS MORNING FOR AWHILE.KNOCKED ON THE DOOR OF THIS 1800 HOUSE. WOMAN OF ABOUT 35 OR 40 OPENS THE DOOR. I TELL HER WHAT IM ALL ABOUT AND IF I COULD DETECT.WELL SHE LOOKS AT ME AN SAYS.[NOW GET THIS]IF SHE DOES NOT HAVE 2 PAY ME THEN SURE GO RIGHT AHEAD. IS THAT A RIOT OR WHAT.ANYWAY I DUG A MERC AN THE OTHER LITTLE THINGS AN GUESS WHAT I DIDNTEVEN CHARGE HER 2 TAKE THEM WITH ME. THATS THE KIND OF GUY I AM.LOL

BUD.

Attachments

• coin 003.jpg
    coin 003.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 437
  • coin 006.jpg
    coin 006.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 429
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool!

Like the buckle!

HH

lonewolfe

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gosh your a great guy Bud! ;D Those are some great finds too! ;D

Nana ;)

F

Floater

Great story.The van is great and it looks like a B E A UTIFUL Merc. Good job and Thanks for making us all look good by not chargeing her. :D A little Pro Bono as they say. LOL ;D HH

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N i c e D I G S ..............................H.H. .............................................................// M c N i c k l e

R

rvbvetter

Cool finds!! An old woman asked me how much i charged when i asked to do her yard. I told her it was free. She then followed me around and took every coin as i found them and kept them. Some were wheats, IH'S and merc's. I managed to slip a metal chauffers badge i found into my pouch. She got the rest. Talk about unclear on the concept. HH

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!! You are just entirely too generous to not charge here to haul the trash away. I am humbled before your presence. HH

KIXLSYD

Jun 9, 2005
Tacoma,WA
Those are some exciting finds. I did'nt even know they had dimes like that. Like I say I am really new, so iv never seen anything like most of this stuff before. Great job. Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread