This weekends finds at the lake!!!!

P

PrizmIV

Well, this weekend at the lake I found fun, energy, excitement, and pain. (360 on jet ski and it lands on me at 50mph. I cant walk straight lol!) I was at a restaurant with some friends which one of them was head of a fishing tourni which has been known to have celebrities come, not like paris hilton, but like country singers and stuff. He invited us to go eat with him. We walk in the door and he goes I want you Jonathan; (me) and your friends to meet someone. And I was like if its a girl and shes hot I'm game. So he walks us outside on the deck of the restaurant and sitting there with his family is Tommy Tuberville!!! Which if you didn't know is the Auburn coach who led them to a 13-0 victory this year in college football. We talked to him and had fun!!! He gave me and my friends gifts!!! It was truly a best find!!!

Attachments

• tommy.jpg
    tommy.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 184
Upvote 0

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel your pain! Had a 700 lb ATV do a back flip on me last fall. Cracked a vertabrae but it also saved my life. The ER doctor discoverd I had an aortal aneurysm which is nearly 100% fatal if undetected. ( That's what killed John Ritter). He said anyone over 50 yoa should have an ultra sound exam when they have their yearly physical because it is common in people over 50 and thousands die needlessly every year because there are no symptoms. JIM

OP
OP
P

PrizmIV

had an feeling you would bud in on this one neighboor! :D Im an Alabama fan; ebay here I come! Just kidding im not selling it ill let it sit in my room as a conversation item.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions