Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to try the beach again, I was itching big time to get out..so I got there at 430pm, anyways, was dry sand hunting, as I still am having problems with the xt in wet sand.
Anyways, the beach was slowly starting to empty out, folks going home and or going to dinner.. well, I am picking up clad here n there, then I get a good solid hit, mid 30's bouncing but solid, so one inch down, I see a circle, I thought oh heck another metal bottle cap, well I scooped it up and it took every ounce of control for me not to do a happy dance in the sand, so I quickly put it away. NO ONE SAW ME recover it.. so here I am, with a beautiful heavy and I mean heavy sterling silver initial ring. I was so thrilled.. well, I sat down 30 min. after I found it to take a break, when here comes a teenager, asking me if I found a ring, I asked her what kinda ring ya looking for? She described it to a tee.. so I did what was right, I handed her the ring and said is this it? ( it had the initials she had said to me too on it) I was glad, but on the other hand, I was sad, as it was my first really good find on the beach.. and alls I got was a pix of it in her hands on my cell phone and I have no clue how to get it on here.. so thats my find for the day along with 1.71 in clad.

Attachments

• 0803081814.jpg
    0803081814.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 991
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread