Any place to hunt near Cambridge, Maryland???

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
I am heading over to Cambridge, Maryland in the beginning of October for a business trip. It is only 150 miles so I am driving which means... DFX is going with me! Does anyone know of any good places to hunt near there? I'm not really into the beach hunting, more Civil War and earlier sites.

Thanks,
MonkeyBoy

Upvote 0

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I can't see you at the Tot-Lot Mark.......Sorry :tongue3:.....Good Luck on your trip :thumbsup:

OP
OP
MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
civilman1 said:
I can't see you at the Tot-Lot Mark.......Sorry :tongue3:.....Good Luck on your trip :thumbsup:

HA! Me either... unless it was an tot-lot 180 years ago!! ;-) The stupid thing is last year I went up to RI and didn't even think to bring my machine... there were 1600s house all over... that I could get into!!

Mark

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, nada, none. Zilch. Nothing ever happened there, in fact Maryland didn't even become a state until 1961. Just drive through. Sorry, but I moved from Maryland to Denver in 1981, and didn't get the detecting bug till about 1989. Miss Maryland, miss the friends there, miss knowing of sites, that if they haven't been discovered, could be mini treasure troves. Go online and check and see what detecting clubs are in the general vicinity, and give them a call. I'm sure that they would be more than happy to assist you. People from Maryland are the BEST, and it's the closet thing to Merry Old England that you can find in the US of A., age wise. Good luck hunting, and eat a crab cake for me!
CurbdiggerCarl

collector01

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2008
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in salisbury md so Im only about an half hour away I might have some feild sites ready by then so keep me in mind.

OP
OP
MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
collector_1 said:
I live in salisbury md so Im only about an half hour away I might have some feild sites ready by then so keep me in mind.

Ok.. great keep me posted.. it is 2 + hours away.. but I would have all day and have no problem driving over early... ;-)

MonkeyBoy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread