Kansas token collector and detectorist here...

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Welcome aboard, DC! All sorts of amazing finds are reported here on TNet, and no doubt some nice Kansas tokens will turn up now and then, too.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not have any at this time but will save your post for future ref. Take care.

Burdie

dkw

Jul 8, 2006
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Deleon, Ace 250
Here's a couple for you. The first one was found earlier today: Front says Geo. Hale 20? E. 1st St Fort Scott Kans. Back says Good For 2 1/2 cents in Trade.
The second one was found about a week ago. It has a K in the middle with a 2 on each side. It says Kansas at the top and something I can't make out at the bottom. Tax ???
I assume it to be a tax token kind of like the one's we had here in MO. By the way these were both found in Central MO.

Attachments

• kansas.jpg.JPG
    kansas.jpg.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 243
  • kansas.jpg (1).JPG
    kansas.jpg (1).JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 236
  • kansas.jpg (2).JPG
    kansas.jpg (2).JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 233

rcuya

Apr 29, 2007
Detector(s) used
whites classic III
I have two kansas tokens, one has already been posted and I am not sure if you would consider the other one a token.
kansas2.jpg
The big one says keep me and you will have good luck and has a 1951 wheat penny in it. The other one says Kansas sales tax token.
One the back they say welcome to Kansas city, Kansas rotary club. And the small one looks the same on the back as on the front.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread