REAL Jesse James Map For Sale!! NOT A COPY!!!

Lecoma

Greenie
Jul 19, 2003
NOT a copy but ORGINAL MAP, drawn by Jesse James on a back of a Table Cloth!
I know someone who wishes to SELL this MAP!
ONLY Serious inquires PLEASE.? This will NOT be a Map you can buy for a few hundred dollars.

Selling Price WILL be discussed PRIVATELY thru emails to me and I will pass them on to the OWNER of this map.

THOSE who know of the book, "Okalahoma Treasures and Treasure Tales" By Steve Wilson, need to turn to page 128.? There you will see a picture of
the map in question.

This is NO joke but a real offer to a select Few who qualify( $$$).

Email me at
[email protected]? ? ?Reference "The Map" .

I will pass on your info and how to contact you by email.?
YOU will be sent Pictures of this map! and the FINAL Price of this Map.
More details will be given at that time.

Lecoma

**** Attention Collectors and or Treasure Hunters***** the Owner of this map has indicated that IF no one in the Treasure Hunting Community who has the means<$$$$>, and appreciation for this map buys this map in a reasonable timely manner, the present owner has contacted a firm in New York who will auction it off in the future........IT is the desire of the present owner that someone HERE would become the new owner than going thru an auction house......THe money is not first and foremost in the owners mind as he realizes more money could be made is auctioned off in New York******
****** ALSO the owner indicated that there are 6 locations for treasure sites in this map, 2 of which have been found, the other 4 have not been found***THe Owner is not in good health to be able to hunt for these other sites.****

Attachments

• 5-30-2005 7-02-58 PM_0009 copy small.jpg
    5-30-2005 7-02-58 PM_0009 copy small.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 14,990

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.
This map was not drawn by Jesse James. It was copied for Wells Blevins and the picture in Steve Wilson's book even says that it is a copy. I have two different versions of how this map came into being,one is that it was copied off a map that Joe hunter had on cow hide and the other is a member of the outlaw gang drew it for Wells. With there being two similar maps I've seen both stories may have some truth in them. The point either way is that this map was not drawn by Jesse James.

Sallysue

Oct 31, 2012
Tx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I talked with Betty Duke a year or so ago and she had a map also She was his great grand daughter and wrote 3 books about J.J. She passed away several months ago

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread