Golden Horse Treasure

TxDragon55

Aug 23, 2010
Evening ya'll. First I would like to introduce myself. My name is Robert W and I am a treasure hunter and prospector in the White Mountains of Arizona. I am living in a area that is suppose to have buried treasure and it is called the "Golden Horse Treasure". I would like to know if anyone out there has any information that would help me in posibly locating this find. I have looked in just about everywhere I can think of and so far have turned up a big fat "ZERO". So if you have somewhere I might find anything on this please let me know and I will keep you updated on my search here and other places.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
only Golden Horse Treasure I am aware of
Was a Book With Clues to the Golden Horse Treasure.

80's I Think

Nobody ever found it, It was dug back up by
the books producers

and All Accusations Against them Broke loose,
like it was "never Buried"
as they never said how to crack the code

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LastScanbbb.jpg

LastScanfff.jpg

OP
OP
T

TxDragon55

Aug 23, 2010
Thanks, One of the reason why I am looking for any infromation is that the area I live in is called "Golden Horse" and it was so-called this was due to the "treasure" that is supposed to be buried in the area. There are some interesting native american structures up on the mesas near me and some pottery shards have been found as well a complete pot with what appeared to have ashes covered by some type of cloth inside it. Not sure IF I would have moved that piece for I would have thought it was someone's ashes and would not want to P/O some indian spirits. Anyway thanks for the infor.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL Hopefuly Not Ashes

But you never know on the Treasure.

Good Luck !

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On that treasure book hunt 5 of us guys got into it pretty heavy At the time this was done GPS was a few years away The horse was buried but like you said dug up before it was found the location was the exact center of the US. Most of the clues were backwards and had to be printed on clear plastic and over laid on different pages. It was great fun and and alot of ideas came out of that bunch of guys. It got us into treasure hunting Have fun with the Beale ciphers

massey631

Apr 25, 2022
Evening ya'll. First I would like to introduce myself. My name is Robert W and I am a treasure hunter and prospector in the White Mountains of Arizona. I am living in a area that is suppose to have buried treasure and it is called the "Golden Horse Treasure". I would like to know if anyone out there has any information that would help me in posibly locating this find. I have looked in just about everywhere I can think of and so far have turned up a big fat "ZERO". So if you have somewhere I might find anything on this please let me know and I will keep you updated on my search here and other places.
I'm not one to say hey there's nothing there but you are the 2nd prospector that has said now that they haven't found anything in the White Mountains. You know I'm big on a treasure legend just right down the road from you and thought about looking for that treasure but I read the notes from the 1st prospector that said that he didn't find anything while prospecting all over the White Mountains. Do you think another prospector probably came along and found the treasure years ago and just never said anything of the find? I think it's possible.

massey631

Apr 25, 2022
On that treasure book hunt 5 of us guys got into it pretty heavy At the time this was done GPS was a few years away The horse was buried but like you said dug up before it was found the location was the exact center of the US. Most of the clues were backwards and had to be printed on clear plastic and over laid on different pages. It was great fun and and alot of ideas came out of that bunch of guys. It got us into treasure hunting Have fun with the Beale ciphers
I'm still convinced that this treasure is either on private property and that the owner doesn't want anyone to metal detect his land or the story is completely made up about the Treasure Legend.

massey631

Apr 25, 2022
I think you need new technology now to scan the land for anything gold wise. If you get a scanner you should find it very quickly if it's there. I have one and I use it on my scanning expeditions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions