jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Forest Republican. (Tionesta, Pa.), 30 Oct. 1889.

0001.jpg

The Forest Republican. (Tionesta, Pa.) 1869-1952, October 30, 1889, Image 4 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I hope everyone believes it is in CDMX. so they are not out here bothering my wife's family. :D

Years ago, it was also stated that hieroglyphics indicated it would be in Coyoacan.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
A lot of my research into the location of Moctezuma's treasure was, maybe we should call it personality profiling. Since we can't know what they did, we can only try to think about what they would have done. The Tenocha's except for Moctezuma II, were brilliant military strategists. So, try to duplicate their brilliant military strategy, 'What would they have done" and you have a great advantage.

That is what convinced me they moved it out here, a two day sprint over the mountains, yet where they could hypothetically retrieve it. To take it north many weeks as many believe would make no sense.

They knew this area, it was a summer vacation place for the family. They not only needed a place to hide it, but a hidden place where they could bury it unseen by their long-term enemies. And, analyzing the theoretical place, where I think it is, actually matches the requirement.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Perhaps I need to spell it out even more plainly. There is no evidence to indicate the Tenochas would have left detailed maps showing where they hid the gold. Only Moctezuma II was that stupid, and he was killed long before Noche Triste when Cortes tried to run off with the treasure.

So, by definition any claims of maps or detailed descriptions of treasure location fail by their existence.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread