ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every winter. I seem to be driven by the local history of Western Pa. Obtaining books and information on it and divulging myself into another time. Whether it be the wilderness that once was or the likes of the lumber,oil and coal industry's. Towns that once were, rails that once ran, rivers once traveled,with the farms and homesteads that brought it all together.
Pennsylvania is such a great place to live,admire and enjoy. Whether I find a new place to search for
"Treasure" or not. I've already found it. Currently. Im patiently waiting... for my next book to arrive.
Happy hunting Penns woods people. :thumbsup:

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have lived in Pa. my entire life and not only love this state for it's outdoors for endless hunting an fishing areas but for it's history also.. I am always looking for the old ghost town sites in my local area and never run out of places to explore.. Truly a fun state..

BY Digger

Feb 4, 2013
Latrobe PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett TR Discriminator/Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I too am a western PAer. I've been many places around this blue marble and I agree, this place has something that just grabs me. Love it here and can't imagine being anywhere else. The local history and importance of this state throughout our country's development is rich and deep. I can't wait for the weather to break.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread