Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: GA gold "Waterhouse treasure" possibly on "Rocky Face" mountain.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    JT

Mar 2005
    Goose Creek, South Carolina
    14 times

Re: GA gold "Waterhouse treasure" possibly on "Rocky Face" mountain.

There are some interesting links, and definitely some things that are hard to explain. Most of the "giants" seem to have been found in the 1800's/early 1900's, which was prime time for traveling shows to show faked oddities. It'd be interesting to see some of these things, unfortunately, pretty much all of them are missing for one reason or another.

Thanks for posting them. I'm going to go through them as I have time.

Dec 2004
    8 times

another reason these findings might have ended so long ago, is that it was probably not against the law to dig into graves, or mounds then.....now it will earn you prison time.......not too many museums then either, so most all probably were reburied and forgotten with time.......................gldhntr

Dec 2004
    8 times

here is a link posted on another thread by boomer telling of the giants, even showing some pictures of recently found skeletons 8.5 ft tall found in kentucky.....many stories of old and also more recent findings, including findings by the smithsonian, and others, and also the cover-up concerning some of this info by them, the vatican, and other entities.....tells of many findings in many states, who made the finds, and where the finds ended up, some of which seem to have been dumped in the ocean so as to not be known,,,,,,,,, http://www.burlingtonnews.net/giantskentucky.html .........thanks boomer for the link.............................................. ............................gldhntr

us
    Grrrrr!!!

Oct 2005
    Captin Charity Flint
    20 times

ok so i read the tread... just to play devils advokate... no-one belived the celipcamp fish was still alive or real until one was found about 50 years ago not to mention that about 40% of all species have only been found in the last 50 years. so tons more are out there to be discovered. plus just crack open the gueniss book of records to see humans that are super sized as well as mini.

no where is this place cause im into paranormal and ghost hunting stuff. I think it would be kinda fun to fast for a week and go find a few elves and bring back evidence. they dont seem to hurt anyne just trick them so as long as you dont get lost your ok.

message me GLD we can set up a trek.
    scouring the central NY area for treasure always happy to get leads and buddies to dig with and learn with!

Feb 2006
    northwest georgia
    white's spectrum u

I live very near the Keith Community where Mr. Waterhouse lived and Rocky Face Mountain. I have heard of this story for years and many people have searched for it.

I have heard of another lost mine story all my life. A man who lived in my community by the last name of Thompson, was a friend of the Indians and they showed him the entrance to a silver mine, yep I said silver not gold, but it is said that he marked the entrance with a hatchet so he would to be able to locate it later. I have no ideal the time period only that his grandson would be in his 80's if he is still living. Arrowheads and some other Indian relics are found in the area. It is one of those stories that people talk about some, but I have never been able to find out much more than what I told you. I always thought it was interesting, but as time goes on, stories have a tendency to change when told by different people so who knows?
    And the story is the same as the Waterhouse, he was never able to find it again.
    And as for the mooneyed people (don't want to get into an argument, just letting you know that it is a local Indian legend) but on Fort Mountain near Chatsworth GA, there is a rock wall that the Indians said that the Mooneyed people built.

us
    Aug 2005
    Warrenton, VA
    Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
    1 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Georgia Girl,
    I haven't done enough research on this treasure because I just got too scared back in the day. I am originally from Oklahoma and still have relatives there. I visited some of them and got an elder to start telling old stories. He pointed me in the right direction and gave me some family names to check on. My people swear by these legends. Do I believe that my family is a bunch of liars? Hell Yes! But this seems true because I SAW.
    Thanks for the interesting bit of history. I hope to be down that way later, I'll see if I can find that wall and leave : corn meal, a feather, a small stack of oak leaves, and a bowl of water. Maybe the old one's will know that they are still remembered.

Thanks

grizzly bare

Feb 2006
    northwest georgia
    white's spectrum u

the wall is easy to find, you can go on the web and search for Fort Mountain, there are several websites and some have some interesting stories regarding the history.

us
    Jul 2010
    Texas
    Garrett GTP 1350 / Cobra Beach Magnet / Garrett Treasure Ace 300
    3 times

I know this topic hasn't been open for quite some time now, but I must say this... Just because you are not there to witness any of these things doesn't mean you have to be such a buzz kill to someone else who is just merely stating their story and experiences. I can sit here and tell you many things I have seen/witnessed in my life time and really could care less if you believe me or not. Keep your opinions to yourself. Perhaps you should research these happenings and have an open mind about things.

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." Ronald Reagan

ge
    Apr 2011
    Georgia
    Teknetics Delta 4000
    7 times

This is supposedly in my neck of the woods. I may look into it further, as I would love to see some real life trolls (not just the internet message board kind).

LMAO

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1435 times

Evening grizz, georgia gal, and the others. I have posted in TN inthe past of the last giant near here, Chinapas, Chich. being killed in the late 1800's or early 1900's. He was about 10+ ft tall. Yes, red hair, double row of teeth.

I also posted on swimming in the Fuerte river and seeing a giant eel like serpernt in the river also. It was estimated to be about 30 meters, dark green with striated light green stripes, also a miniature viper of light brown color, 'Pichiquate', considered highly venomous, of about 10 " long, and inspected a group of ruins on top of the Mesa on the southern side of the arroyo Gloria Pan that are scaled to people of around one meter high..

Up at Tayopa, my mine, a Mexican found a sealed cave. Upon opening it , expecting to find a treasure, he found two of the giant skeletons wrapped in a matate. He was so mad that he threw them down the cliff.. I told him that he had indeed found a treasure and that I would pay him well for them. He is looking .

About 1 days mule ride to the north east from Los Camotes, Sonora, is a hill shaped like a bell. It is appropriately called 'La Campana'. It has many caves which the giants used for burial. There are many skeletons there. The skull that I saw was about twice mine in size.

I have a close association with the Yaqui Indians, I was shown artifacts of people of about one meter tall, the original Yaqui. They said that interbreeding with strangers has gradually increased the tribal size to normal now. Interesting story about the Yo' obwa.

The Coral snake here is over one meter long, again the Herpetologists that I notified have failed to respond, so I no longer try.

In another nearby burial cave I found the skull of a young woman of about 22 that had had two childern, Her skull was no higher than her eyebrows, it had been almost flattened. There is no known flat head culture any where near here.

I have sent various letters to different Universities regarding these things, only to be flatly ignored, since they KNOW that these things just 'do not' exist, snicker.

Isn't science grand?

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    1281 times

Hola amigos,

I would like to hear more about those 'little people' encountered, any particulars that might be remembered, if that person still follows this thread.

To anyone who does not believe it possible that there could be "little people" - just look at the recent discovery of the "human Hobbits" in Indonesia, which stood all of three feet tall, hunted pygmy pachyderms and giant komodo lizards, or the incredibly small human mummies found in Wyoming years ago - one was nicknamed "Pedro" and stood a whopping 14 inches tall! The second one was even shorter! If you don't want to "believe" that doesn't bother me, however I would like to hear more details on the encounter and keep the door open to possibilities. Thank you in advance,

Oroblanco
    http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Pedro.html <has photos of 'Pedro' - including an X-ray, making the "hoax" theory fail>
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Pedro_Mountains_Mummy
    http://www.burlingtonnews.net/littlepeople.html

SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    976 times

Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco
    Hola amigos,

I would like to hear more about those 'little people' encountered, any particulars that might be remembered, if that person still follows this thread.

To anyone who does not believe it possible that there could be "little people" - just look at the recent discovery of the "human Hobbits" in Indonesia, which stood all of three feet tall, hunted pygmy pachyderms and giant komodo lizards, or the incredibly small human mummies found in Wyoming years ago - one was nicknamed "Pedro" and stood a whopping 14 inches tall! The second one was even shorter! If you don't want to "believe" that doesn't bother me, however I would like to hear more details on the encounter and keep the door open to possibilities. Thank you in advance,

Oroblanco
    http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Pedro.html <has photos of 'Pedro' - including an X-ray, making the "hoax" theory fail>
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Pedro_Mountains_Mummy
    http://www.burlingtonnews.net/littlepeople.html

A number of years ago I was in contact with a Federal Government lifer working in Denver regarding obtaining aerial photos with certain geophysical satellite enhancements. Pretty nerdy topic and the guy was a real techie, soft spoken, polite, calm, no-nonsence. Like talking to Mr. Rogers. He methodically solved the problem I called him about (too expensive for my blood as it turned out).

During our conversation I made an offhand, rather flippant comment about the glowing flourescent green mountain lion that has been seen near the illusive 'hot cave' entrance to the cavern system on Santo Nino de Atocha mountain where Estavanico and Marcos de Niza allegedly made their discovery ca 1539 (off-topic here). He said, "Yes, I know there are some strange things out in the hills". Me, being curious and all, and open-minded (I've seen Big Bird myself in the Cookes Range in SW New Mexico - I posted that story a few years ago), I answered, "Oh?" Then he told me his experience with the 'little ones'.

He was elk hunting with his son in the big mountains in Colorado years ago. They found themselves on a well-used game trail and decided to follow it. At a certain point they looked ahead and saw several elk coming towards them on the trail, a couple hundred feet away and closing. They were surprised and just stopped and watched. As the elk got closer, they both got 'sleepy' and 'sort of froze'. The elk kept coming straight at them, and finally began to pass them on the trail, barely noticing the people. As they were passing, the guy said he saw, 'very clearly, without a question', that the elk were being ridden bareback by 'little people'. The riders could only be seen from periphial vision he said. "When you looked straight at them, you couldn't see them. But if you looked at them from the side with your periphial vision, they were quite visible." As the herd passed (a dozen or so, as I recall the story), he switched his gaze from direct to periphial several times and each time saw the little people. After the elk passed, he and his son (who also saw the riders), no longer had that 'sleepy' feeling. As a scientist, this guy rationalized that whatever these little people were, they seemed to be mostly undetectable to human vision, but apparently not completely. The conversation ended, he thanked me for the call, asked me to call back if I needed anymore satellite information and said goodby.

A couple weeks later, out of the blue, I received a book in the mail from him - America BC, by Barry Fell, with a note, "You might like this". That's the last time I've heard from the guy.
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

Karmageddon
    : It's like, when everybody is sending off all those bad vibes, right? And then, like, the earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.

us
    Feb 2008
    NE Tennessee
    Garrett 1500, Garrett GMH CX III

Grizzly Bare: is the same rocky face as in the battle of resaca ga?

ge
    Apr 2011
    Georgia
    Teknetics Delta 4000
    7 times

I live in Georgia and this is the first time I have heard to these woodland spirit "little people" things. Makes me want to check them out.
    LMAO

us
    Jul 2007
    NC

Quote Originally Posted by txconservative
    I know this topic hasn't been open for quite some time now, but I must say this... Just because you are not there to witness any of these things doesn't mean you have to be such a buzz kill to someone else who is just merely stating their story and experiences. I can sit here and tell you many things I have seen/witnessed in my life time and really could care less if you believe me or not. Keep your opinions to yourself. Perhaps you should research these happenings and have an open mind about things.
    The future governor is not only pretty but very intelligent.

I would almost move to texas, just so I could vote for you.

It's a real shame that some good post get disrupted because of closed minds.

A open mind is like an acorn that grows into a might oak.

A closed mind is just another nut.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors