JESUIT TREASURES - ARE THEY REAL?

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill...I Believe...You Are On To Something...Jesuit!

Hi Bill

Not knowing the area you are investigating, but from clues you have left, I wonder if it is located near Tucson, Arizona?

Rather than "Kino Glasses" could it be one of the many Jesuit Missions built by Father Eusebio Kino?

Jesuits - Father Kino.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eusebio_Kino

I am inclined to believe that Father Eusebio Kino was responsible for the moving of the South American and Central American's Jesuit Treasure to Northern Missions.

A Classic is the Jesuit Mission of San Cosme y Dami de Tucso.

Jesuit Mission - Tucson.jpg Jesuit Mission - Tucson 2.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_San_Cosme_y_Damián_de_Tucsón

This Mission has all the "Markings" of the Mission at Sacambaya, Bolivia, which was vacated just before the building of Mission Tucso.

The Hilltop Mountain is so similar to the Mountain at Sacambaya that one should pay close attention to the revealing of the Treasure there!

Jesuit Mountain - Tucson.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinel_Peak_(Arizona)

Last edited:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
One Must Be Confident...From Where One Gets His Information!

What may be "Off Topic" for this Thread!

Marius's statement...I also liked the explanation from the post #138 , which says how Frobisher has mined at Oak island in his second expedition .
Oak Island Treasure ? View topic - The Mystery at Oak Island by David J. Hanson

I am of the belief that the view point expressed by David J. Hanson was an attempt to erroneously explain "Mining" on Oak Island.

Christopher Jonas Schutz did not get a gold sample, mine gold or did he ever go to Oak Island, but to Christopher Hall Island, 1000's of miles from there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Schutz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hall_Island

Christopher's Island.png

Located in Northern Canada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta_Incognita_Peninsula

I like the explanations from Wikipedia.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from a trip yesterday using the new Terra EZ for locating one of those "Vaults". I hired a company to investigate the site and they discovered a huge anomaly between 60-80 feet respectively. I followed the Treasure Trail from a pictographic map many miles away showing a huge vault inside the side of a large mountain. They could never tell me what it was only that it was a very large anomaly. I bought the Terra EZ a few months ago for the purpose of showing what exactly was down there. Yesterday I hit they target right where they said it was at 67.5 feet! It's a void that spans about ten to fifteen feet in the main tunnel and the bonus was when the resistivity dropped to it's lowest level at the bottom of the tunnel! At about the 90 foot depth I found a large amount of what can only be described as Gold! The resistivity dropped to below surface readings! It seems to be a series of tunnels and shafts in what can only be described as a "Breccia Pipe" gold deposit. This site is on the side of a huge volcanic collapsed caldera.

I'll update as I can. Oh, by the way, this is Jesuit as the map shows their symbols.

View attachment 1655284

View attachment 1655285

View attachment 1655287 View attachment 1655290

View attachment 1655295

The symbol to the upper left of the map posted above is the same symbol in raised relief made of solid bedrock at the site of this find. "The Alpha and the Omega". The large raised relief "lightening bolt arrow" and the large "Flourish" Mayan Gold "Excrement of the Gods" symbol are both carved in solid bedrock. I've only found them once and after photographing them both I've never been able to find them again. That symbol at the left upper corner of the treasure map told me I was in the right place.

Notice the Vault square symbol under the side of a Pyramid shaped mountain under the Mayan Poop symbol. That's what almost happened yesterday when I found out what was there!

See how the Jesuits spelled Jesus "JEAS" and the symbols in line that spell "Rosary" also the "Pozo" symbol for a mine door which was displayed as three flat stones making a doorway at the site. The Map above was drawn by my hand from the Petroglyph map found in 1948 by an 8 year old boy. I used various spectrum's of gel film primary colors in a pair of cutting torch welding glasses so I could see the faded map in the photo's I took. I guess I made the first real pair of "Kino Glasses". HAHAHAHA

Bill you may already know,those Aztec Mayan type people will show you where the door is at. The Aztec?mayan type stuff is all over out here also. Thanks for the photos and info.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill you may already know,those Aztec Mayan type people will show you where the door is at. The Aztec?mayan type stuff is all over out here also. Thanks for the photos and info.

Thanks Dog I know Aztec and Mayans knew doors and number systems...I have some tragic news though...I went back to the site today I was shocked to see a van speeding by me at a breakneck pace. I spotted the sign on the van and it read:
"Blake's GPR and Treasure Recovery Services"! Needless to say I was saddened and shocked to see what I found when I rolled up to the site!

Here's what I saw:

View attachment 1655543

As I got closer I saw the Treasure was gone kaput taken away by that damn GPR guy Blake!

View attachment 1655546

I called the Sheriff and they laughed so hard they choked, I called the Forest Service and they split a gut giggling, I called the BLM and those guys got headaches from rolling their eyes!

I guess I'll have to live with it.

Blake stole my Treasure TO!

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that. Hunt Blake down!

Ther's already people looking for him. He took the Peralta Stone Maps Treasure from Ryan Gordon. Ryan's been busy trying to hunt him down since. I guess you could just throw out some bait and wait for this guy like catching a fish?
He's a bit slippery though why we don't even know if Blake's his real name! He has a pretty fast Van. And he digs like no other man alive!

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried to help folks on several occasions.
But this removal of an entire post, after being misled , is call for eating crow!
This is too soon after Thanksgiving!

So I will leave it for someone else.
(It goes down a bit easier with a little mustard, followed by a large glass of humility...)

#/;0{>~

Last edited:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh Bill!..."Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"

Thanks Dog I know Aztec and Mayans knew doors and number systems...I have some tragic news though...I went back to the site today I was shocked to see a van speeding by me at a breakneck pace. I spotted the sign on the van and it read:
"Blake's GPR and Treasure Recovery Services"! Needless to say I was saddened and shocked to see what I found when I rolled up to the site!

Here's what I saw:

View attachment 1655543

As I got closer I saw the Treasure was gone kaput taken away by that damn GPR guy Blake!

View attachment 1655546

I called the Sheriff and they laughed so hard they choked, I called the Forest Service and they split a gut giggling, I called the BLM and those guys got headaches from rolling their eyes!

Oh What A Wicked.jpg

Bill...I am a little confused!

Did you forget to change the names of your pictures presented?

They show that these images are sinkholes...more important they are sinkholes located in Utah!

Sinkhole Utah.jpg

https://www.google.ca/search?q=sink...KHVtaC4cQ9QEwAnoECAIQBA#imgrc=ldfCj23k3W7m0M:

Should we call that same "Sheriff" or do you have some sort of an Explanation or an Apology!

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ther's already people looking for him. He took the Peralta Stone Maps Treasure from Ryan Gordon. Ryan's been busy trying to hunt him down since. I guess you could just throw out some bait and wait for this guy like catching a fish?
He's a bit slippery though why we don't even know if Blake's his real name! He has a pretty fast Van. And he digs like no other man alive!

Be carefull Bill. I heard at the cactus club, that he ditched the van, and is operating out of a drone now, with a poop pack. You dont want him dropping any of that crap on you. Whatever you do, if you hear something above, dont look up. He may look dumb, but thats just a disguise, he a mastermind at espionage. View attachment 1655729

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I Don't Think We Will Be Hearing From Bill...For A Long Time!

Here's what I saw:

View attachment 1655543

View attachment 1655546

Best Wishes Bill...With Your...Treasure Hunting...Hopefully Without Us!

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1655654

Bill...I am a little confused!

Did you forget to change the names of your pictures presented?

They show that these images are sinkholes...more important they are sinkholes located in Utah!

View attachment 1655653

https://www.google.ca/search?q=sink...KHVtaC4cQ9QEwAnoECAIQBA#imgrc=ldfCj23k3W7m0M:

Should we call that same "Sheriff" or do you have some sort of an Explanation or an Apology!

It's all a joke don't take it to seriously.

There's no way anyone could dig the hole! It's a running joke on the Lost Dutchman thread. Blake stole my treasure etc. The part about me finding an anomaly is true. The whole Blake thing is a ruse. I was just making a reference to Blakes stealing the Peralta Stone Treasure from Ryan. Sorry if you didn't know about that topic!

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be carefull Bill. I heard at the cactus club, that he ditched the van, and is operating out of a drone now, with a poop pack. You dont want him dropping any of that crap on you. Whatever you do, if you hear something above, dont look up. He may look dumb, but thats just a disguise, he a mastermind at espionage. View attachment 1655729

He's married to the flying Nun. Of the Jesuit Order!

Blake has for all purposes become a drone himself. I hope he keeps those poop packs secured..

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robot, Your taking things a little to strong there! Lighten up. I'm not going anywhere and my hunting stories will be posted as I see fit. I never invited anyone along for the journey so you're welcome to stay at home behind your computer. No obligation. Scare Tactics don't bother me so have at it I've been targeted to be destroyed by more sophisticated people than you.

Investigate all my posts and waste time I don't care. If I really wanted to deceive people I would've taken the obvious out of the photo.

So DUH!

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ll just file the episode in my canister of Brown Sugar.
It’s abbreviated on the can, B.S.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If That Was An Apology...I'll Have To Try It On My Wife!

Robot, Your taking things a little to strong there! Lighten up. I'm not going anywhere and my hunting stories will be posted as I see fit. I never invited anyone along for the journey so you're welcome to stay at home behind your computer. No obligation. Scare Tactics don't bother me so have at it I've been targeted to be destroyed by more sophisticated people than you.

Investigate all my posts and waste time I don't care. If I really wanted to deceive people I would've taken the obvious out of the photo.

So DUH!

Maybe, I need to talk to these "more sophisticated people" and possibly go back and "look" at some of your past "Posts".

When were you going to explain to us here on Treasure Net that this was all... In Fun at our Expense?

Yes, I do take my research Seriously and more than Willing to get my Hands Dirty.

BS 2.jpg

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BS is my middle name so don't forget it!

Apologize for want exactly? Being funny? Well I'm sorry for joking around I never meant to actually be that funny.

So you pulled that chicken out of your rear end? That's so cute!

Next time wipe a little better. It seems you got little brown egg on your face.

Next post:

Empty holes or holy ghosts which way do we go.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
https://opentextbc.ca/preconfederation/chapter/13-3-fur-trade-and-empires/

Good luck but I do not think this source has a focus on Mexican Jesuit treasure ... just a historical footnote.

The zone of my interest was a remote coastal "Klondike" of its day... Spanish coin for sea otter pelts. Brits, Russkies, Spanish and US ships ...millions in trading frenzy for about 20 years. What has been left behind in those old trading rendezvous locations now invisible vanished into wilderness? My fun continues... a trip is planned.

View attachment 1652322

Russia , not unlike some other nations did not look to establish an earthbound empire on the N.W. coast.
Rather simply obtain pelts.

A hint of settlement not being encouraged by natives is found in Captain Nathaniel Winship backing off such an enterprise.
With the cultural conflicts between natives and numerous other "nations" they had good reason to keep it a trade deal on the coast and no more.

There were places beyond native villages perhaps established for a rendezvous type deal ,but villages were likely more commonly the sight of exchanges/trade. Or nearby places to secure a ship near a village.

Wintering grounds for traders could have been visited to trade too. Those wintering over areas (Like the Columbia River) could hold relics yet.
https://www.nwcouncil.org/reports/columbia-river-history/furtrade

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This makes me wonder how much was lost at sea, and lies at the bottom of the great northwest sea trade routes.

I see modern ships laden with ice, in those cold waters, and cannot imagine the work that it must have been just to stay afloat.

The line between bravery and greed must be razor thin.

#/;0{:>•~

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ll just file the episode in my canister of Brown Sugar.
It’s abbreviated on the can, B.S.

Just in case someone thinks that I made that up, about the Brown Sugar.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543472260.274490.jpg

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543472288.146298.jpg

That’s dark brown sugar.
And that’s how I like my coffee [emoji477]️.

It takes the bitter out of the bold.

#/;0{>~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread