softmer

Greenie
Feb 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There ARE maps galore! Mu is OLDER than Atlantis, and is in the Pacific Ocean; reading GREAT book now by a Viet Nam Vet on Mu... THE SECRETS & MYSTERIES OF HAWAII by Pila of Hawaii. Atlantis was in the Atlantic Ocean, off the coast of South America, America, etc... Good Luck/HH!

Last edited:

lgadbois

Mar 20, 2003
There is no real proof that Lemuria ever existed. The fables from across the world talk about mythical lands and people. How much is true? The lost continent of Atlantis may have existed. Maybe we will learn more in the future. Churchward wrote about Mu:
The Lost Continent of Mu: Col. James Churchward: 9780914732198: Amazon.com: Books

JC Brown was a British explorer that claimed he found a cave containing items belonging to Mu. It was eleven miles long under Mount Shasta with large rooms full of artifacts. He organized an expedition but disappeared before showing anyone the location of the cave. I think it was a scam.

OP
OP
S

softmer

Greenie
Feb 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was JC Brown ever found again?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
This has been a well known and prolifically written about and researched legend - Supposedly 30k years ago, pre-dating Atlantis. I think it significant that many sunken cities have been found over the years.

Specifically, this one:

Sunken City off India Coast - 7500 B.C.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Some interesting stuff here, another great post.

One of my pet hates of archies is they are always afraid to go out on a limb with colleagues to the point they all follow one another like sheep. History and our knowledge of history is ever changing. Faster that even historians and archeologists can understand. With the technology we have today even the everyday person could stumble on significant pieces of our forgotten history. All too often archies have ignored the importance discoveries that do fit the status quo to current accepted academic views.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Some interesting stuff here, another great post.

One of my pet hates of archies is they are always afraid to go out on a limb with colleagues to the point they all follow one another like sheep. History and our knowledge of history is ever changing. Faster that even historians and archeologists can understand. With the technology we have today even the everyday person could stumble on significant pieces of our forgotten history. All too often archies have ignored the importance discoveries that do fit the status quo to current accepted academic views.

HA! Haven't you ever heard of OOPS...? "Archies" have found Out Of Place Stuff! VEXATIONS! LOL! BTW, I have ALL of J. C.'s books on MU...

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

softmer

Greenie
Feb 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find this topic very interesting, thanks for all your comments guys

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
THEN! There is Percy Fawcett & the LOST city of "Z" in S. A.; when I was younger, I was gonna go to S. A. & look for "Z"! HA!

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Rebel

Very interesting statement that Z many be found? I could guess but could you care to elaborate on that?

Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Rebel thanks for the link. It was the discovery I was thinking of.

They have a fairly convincing case. I suspect if they peeled back the forest they would find thousands of those sites all over the amazon. One of the early conquistadors searching for Eldorado, sailed down the Amazon noted hundreds of similar settlements. Unfortunately diseases brought from Europe must of wiped out millions of people throughout the Americas. Such time palisade structured settlements did not last time and regrowth of forest.

Crow

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hello Rebel thanks for the link. It was the discovery I was thinking of.

They have a fairly convincing case. I suspect if they peeled back the forest they would find thousands of those sites all over the amazon. One of the early conquistadors searching for Eldorado, sailed down the Amazon noted hundreds of similar settlements. Unfortunately diseases brought from Europe must of wiped out millions of people throughout the Americas. Such time palisade structured settlements did not last time and regrowth of forest.

Crow

AGREE!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread