"Hillbilly" Bob Brewer

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
Just curious if anyone was aware of Bob Brewer's current status. I know for many years he was a regular poster on Treasurenet. At one point he was also posting regularly on a blog of his own but abruptly deleted all the posts and indicated he would be doign a new blog shortly, so fas as I can tell that never came to pass. I know Brwer's health was poor and in particular his eye sight was failing. Was just curious if anyone had any additional information on Mr. Brewer's status.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Randy many people as of February 2014 have tried to get in contact with him. there is no reply. Some times time has run out and age and sickness take over.

Crow

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
PROBABLY is blind, had Diabetes, I think. HOPE he recorded what he could for MORE KGC/Sentinel info...

OP
OP
R

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
I agree, and you are correct, as I udnerstood it his bliondness was related to his diabetes.

OP
OP
R

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
I swapped a few emails with Brewer and we had some friends in common. I miss his blog which I found entertaining and informative. I know Brewer has his detractors, but often it seems like the guys that speak the loudest have the least to say. At the end of the day, personal feelings are subjective. Bob Brewer gave a lot of himself and what he knew to complete stranmgers and I admire that. I recognize some people dispute his claims, for my part I have nothing to compare it against so until soemone can prove otherwise I'll always defer to the man as an expert in his field.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread